Meeting again

Recap:

"I don't know, maybe that person is going through a hard time because their partner is gone. Maybe they'll come to their senses when that person realizes that they're hurting their loved ones."

She just looked at me for a long time and she said,

"Ok, I think we're good for today."

I could tell she was fighting an internal problem because of the confusion in her eyes.

I nodded my head, we actually did a lot in a short amount of time.

"Now we can move on to the essay and been then move on to the presentation speech and slideshow"

I nodded my head again.

*****************************

BRINGGGGGGG

There goes the bell and almost immediately the whole class was empty. I was surprised that I was still in the room, even L'Aliyah already left.

Maybe that conversation we had in class got to her a little more then I expected.

********** End of the Day************

The day was so boring and I didn't see L'Aliyah the whole day not even at lunch. Man where is she?

L'Aliyah P.O.V

As soon as the bell rings I left the classroom.

This project is suppose to subjective but I feel like my opinion will override Ernesto's. We're suppose to take each other's opinion into consideration and I don't know how I'm going to do that.

When I left I planned not to be seen or talked to for the rest of the day, I didn't want to be bothered.

So now it's the end of the day and I'm walking to the bus stop because I didn't come in my car today.

I plugged in my headphones into my phone and put the music on blast. I literally couldn't hear anything but the music.

******* 20 long minutes later ********

I saw a black Audi coming down the road. The car looked very familiar, where have I seen it before?

The car slowed down and the window slowly came down.

I lowered the volume of my music when the car approached. Stupid choice, I don't know why I did it.

“Told you that I'd see you again.”

I stood there shocked.

“Now that ass is officially mine.” he said the the deadliest stare.

My mind was literally frozen because I could not say anything, couldn't react and couldn't move. I was done for.

Where's Brandon and Ernesto when you need them?

************************************
Who do you think the mystery person is.

Comment in the comments if you know!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Updateeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I know it's short, at least it's something!

Thanks for reading hope y'all enjoyed it! Cause I enjoyed writing this.

It's coming close to the scenes I created long time ago and soon we'll be done with the first book and moving on to the next book in the series, I believe lol.

Lots of love,

👑 Queen love 👑