Updating Plan.

Rules

1) No more excuses period 🚫. ( Unless I'm dying....and don't have access to internet at all. Like going out of the US )

2) Give my best effort in every writing that I do and publish 💯.

3) Be completely honest in my work and Author's Note 💖.

4) Try to respond to as much as comments that I can...if possible 🙌💖😩💯.

Now for the Updating schedule!...:

Goal(s):

1) Try to update at least 3 times a week. ( That includes motivation from you guys. If I don't have the motivation I will not update, just saying. )

Schedule:

Update Days: Wednesdays, Tuesdays ( If I can...if not Saturdays ) and Fridays.

If I fail to fulfill these statements as described above I will be charged of the crime of Not updating. Due to the fact that I have not fulfilled these promises and statements I will update twice the next day. It will continue to as on if I do not comply to these promises. But it all depends on the motivation that I receive. If I do not receive motivation from my readers, I have the right to not update. So the more demand for updates the more frequent updates the readers will receive.

I Korah Oagree to these termsI have already stated the punishment if these promises aren't fulfilled.

I will always make a note to recognize the most active person. It could be the same person in a row. It doesn't mean I am favoring that person over anyone. It will be fair and honest ( the way I choose ) . If there is more then one person then I will tag all of them.

Thank you for reading. If there is any questions that you have, feel free to contact me at:

-Qlove216@gmail.com
-Private Messaging
- Kik: _queenlove69_

Thank you, don't feel afraid to talk to me...I'm nicer than I seem.

LAST NOTE:

I want to thank everyone who still reads my books through all the struggles. You guys don't know how much it means to me, it shows that you guys care. All of you secret reader, THANK YOU, I would love to know who you guys are 😊😩. All the commenter, THANK YOU SO MUCH, I love talking to y'all😂💯. All the voter, THANK YOU SO MUCH, it shows me how much y'all like my story 😁🙌( that I believe is horrible ). Thank you!!!!!

I can't thank you guys enough, it really means a lot to me 😩😩😩.

As always....

With LOTS and LOTS of love ❤❤ for my reader

👑 Queen Love 👑