Trying to escape

Recap:

If I was him I would kill me. How could I let her out of my sight when I knew he always tries to fuck things up for Brandon and I.

So now I have to tell Brandon and we have to make a plan to not only get L'Aliyah back but to put an end to Jaxon.

Let's hope I make it through this. You know without Brandon killing me for letting his sister get taken.

*****************************

Ernesto's P.O.V

(Me): Yo come home shit serious....u finna kill me ...

(MyNigga): The fuck u do now nigga!

(Me): It's bout Jaxon and L'Aliyah.....swear I had nun to do w/ that shit 💯

(MyNigga): Nah nigga, don't tell me took that lil dumbass took her! Nigga u fuckin w/ me right?!

(Me): Nah......swear when u get here I'm gonna tell you everything 💯....I ain't mean for this shit to happen.....

(MyNigga): Fuck!.. Ight.... I'm comin

~ End of Text Conversation ~

I sighed, I know I fucked up but I ain't mean for this to happen. Like why would want this to happen when I was just starting to feel her.

I sat there waiting for Brandon. You might be thinking I'm scared of Brandon, nah I'm not. I know that if the roles were switched I'd be pissed, I understand how he's feeling.

I ain't scared of him, I feel bad cause I feel responsible.

The door opened and Brandon came in, very livid to add.

" What the fuck happened?!"

"She left mad early cause when I was looking for her she wasn't no where. I knew she wasn't getting a ride from ya cause you was talking to them girls so I knew she was taking the bus. When I went to the bus stop I saw the lil dumbass car and he sped off smirking."

"Why the fuck she leave early for?!"

"I don't know, she seemed off when we finished our project in class. Ever since then she's been ignoring me."

He sighed and took a seat. He rubbed his hands down his face and stared in space.

"Ight let's call the other niggas, we finna get her." he said .

His face showed that he wasn't playing, he was ready to get down and dirty.

L'Aliyah, his momma and Angel might be the only females he'd kill for, cause of the amount of love he got for them.

That love he had for them was starting to rub off on me.

I wasn't going off because there needs to be a calm person and that had to be me since Brandon took the other role, the pissed off one.

He called up the other niggas and waited for them to arrive so we could tell them the plan.

The simplest way to explain the plan is to kill Jaxon, everyone on sight and get L'Aliyah back.