Ernesto and L'Aliyah Cuddling time

Recap:

I guess it is true, you only have yourself in tough situations, not any one else.

That's why I'm so scared to give my love to him. Cause when I love, I live deeply and devote myself to that person.

I could never hurt someone the way they did me. Funny thing is that I'm the one who always gets burned in the end. Its something I'm not trying to risk again, my heart.

*****************************
L'Aliyah P.O.V

" That was amazing " Ernesto told me.

" Really? " I asked shocked. I really thought that the kiss was horrible. Not like the kiss itself I meant me. I thought I did a horrid job.

" Why? Did you think that it was horrible? " he questioned. I could feel his nervousness in the air.

He honestly had nothing to worry about. This is like my first REAL kiss. He has had many girls for practice in all that he desires.

And to think that I like him. Why do I like him again? Why am I falling in love with a guy like him? A guy who uses girls for his on needs.

" No I thought I did a horrible job because I'm not as experiences as you " I stated.

" I don't know if I should take that in a negative way or positive way. Either way I can't deny the truth. " he states as he shrugs.

" It wasn't meant to be negative I was just stating facts " I assured him

"Its cool. I understand that its the truth " he said.

“ Wanna watch a movie? ”

I nodded and looked at him, before I started to get up. We went into the living room and but a movie on.

We spent the night on the couch cuddling and watching movies. It was possibly the best time we've ever spent together.

************************************

Thanks for reading I appreciate it so much.

Much love,

👑 Queen Love 👑