Unwanted Confession of Feeelings.

* Few days later*

I saw Kayla in the school hallway and I wasn't trying to talk to her because of what happened.

I tired to walk really fast but it didn't work, she came up to me anyways.

" Hey L'Aliyah, wait up! " she yelled and I heard her footsteps behind me.

So I stopped walking and turned around. I crossed my hand across my chest and gave her the look to talk.

"Ok, so you might want to hear me but please hear me out. I really was upset with what happened between me and Ernesto. I was just so eager for revenge I didn't think. I'm sorry! " she said and she looked like she was about to break down if I didn't forgive her.

Its not that I didn't forgive her it's that she put me at risk for something I'm not even suppose to be to involved Angel only has me. I can't leave her that easily and fast.

" I never said I didn't forgive you. I do. -"

She interrupted me with a shriek of excitement. I gave her the look that said not so fast and she looked down.

" You put me in a situation that I didn't even know about. Ernesto and I have nothing going on! And you bring me into this. You don't know what I go through and that could've shifted everything for the worse. I forgive you but please if danger is the only thing you bring when your around me I'd advise you to stay away. I want no part in whatever is going on with you guys. " I told her and gave her a genuine smile before turning around to leave.

The whole day I got look of sympathy and girls looking at me with facial expressions I couldn't read.

What's up with that?

But the whole day all I could think about was why was wrong with Ernesto and Kayla.

******* End of the day *********

I went to my locker and for my stuff. I immediately left school because I was curious to find out what was the big tension between Kayla and Ernesto.

********** Home **************

"Honey home! " I yelled because I thought Brandon was here.

He hated when I said that. He said that sounded like a boring wife who wasn't about his 'life'.

( A.K.A The nasty life not his thug life lol )

But instead of Brandon coming down the stairs with a stank face it was Ernesto.

He came down shirtless and boy let me tell you in the modest way he looked so good I'd have my jaw dropped. But he's to cocky for his own good so I didn't want to increase his cockiness.

" Hello honey, such a pleasure to see you after a long day! " his voice was so exuberant I couldn't help but laugh.

" What so funny? " Like he didn't know.

" Nothing " I said with an innocent smile.

He looked at e suspiciously and just walked to the kitchen.

I ran upstairs and did my hygiene care.

****** 25 long minutes *********

I finally came out the shower and put my lotion on and my clothes.

I put on a long big T-shirt that reached my knees underneath were some shorts.

I went downstairs expecting to be cooking dinner.

But guess whose full of surprises?

Yes you've guessed it Ernesto!

He a made spaghetti and meatballs.