Feelings

Recap:

Might be wondering what about your mother the person who gave birth to you. Well I had love for her at one point in my life but that point is over. She left me when I needed her the most, something I would've never done to her.

That is why I wish to not be involved in no romantic affairs that way my heart can be shielded from the harmful ways of men.

*************************

Ernesto P.O.V.

She ignored me completely! Why?! I did nothing wrong!

She legit went 30 minutes in silence while cleaning the kitchen.

All I could think about is what I've done, and I don't recall making her angry.

What the fuck did I do?!

OK one thing to do wait until she's done with Angel and we'll talk.

********** 35 minutes later **********

She came back downstairs and I guess she didn't see me.

“What did I do Liyah?” I asked her

“What do you mean?” she asked looking confused.

“You were cleaning and ignored me for 30minutes! That's what I mean, What did I do?!” I yelled. I didn't mean to but I was so frustrated that it came out.

“Wow for a guy that doesn't know what he did, sure acts out a lot. Your asking me what you did and want an honest answer from me, the nicest thing you can do is have respect. Like how are you going to yell at me for not knowing what I did. ” She replied sharply.

“You right my bad. You ignored me and I wanted to know if I pissed you off or something.”

“No, you didn't. I was just thinking about how I've been let down multiple times and I shut down thinking you would do the same.” She played with her fingers whole she spoke.

That's how I knew she was serious and nervous.

“The only my time I would leave you is if I was  six feet under. I will always try my best to have your back regardless what we go through. I like you too much to let you go.” I told her sincerely as I rubbed my hand on the side of her face.

She was so beautiful, her skin was soo smooth. She's just perfection.

I didn't realize we were both staring at each other until we both started to move our face closer to each others.

Our lips met and I swear I fell into heaven. Over lips moved in sync and it was gentle and filled with the emotion of want. I asked her for access and she let me in.

Our kiss left me to think we were the only two important people in the world. It was just us against the world.

Just us.

†††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††††

UPDATE PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!
( WAS GONNA SAY B***ES BUT I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE RUDE )

So sorry for the delay, I know I've been slacking.

I will try....I will try.... That's my goal.

Let me tell you guys why I haven't updated.

1) Stress with school and other things
2) Confused emotional
3) Getting tired more frequently
4) Slacking/ procrastinating

I'm apologize for the wait and you guys got a horrible update, swry.

With lots of Love,

👑 Queen Love 👑