Tease

Recap:

"Go ahead nobody is going to help you"

I started to scream and yell for help and all of a sudden all I saw was black.

I was gone.

*****************************

Jaxon P.O.V

I didn't have to knock her out but when she threatened to scream it trigger something in me.

There was nobody around to help and even though her school was close everyone was to busy minding their own business.

I opened the car door and put her in the back seat. I made sure to lock the door.

As I was about to be close the door I felt someone's gaze on me. I turned around and guess who I saw.

That lil bitch.

Ernesto.

I looked at her and licked my lips and looked up at him and smirked.

I shut the door and got in the passenger seat. As soon as he saw that I was gonna sit down he started to run.

To slow lover boy.

I looked in the mirror and saw him standing in the middle of the street.

How dramatic, why was he running after her for. She wasn't anyone important to him, or was she?

Ernesto's P.O.V

SHIT

SHIT

SHIT

That's all I could say. He fucking took her!

What the hell was i suppose to tell Brandon now.

Um Man Jaxon took your best friend, you know the one that's like your sister? Ya I tried to run but I don't make it. He took her man.

Huhh, was I suppose to tell him that?

If I was him I would kill me. How could I let her out of my site when I knew he always tries to fuck things up for Brandon and I.

L'Aliyah P.O.V

Where am I? Why is it so dark here?

I looked around and saw that I was in the basement. I tried to move but my hands were tied.

That's when I realized I was tied to a chair in a basement all because of Jaxon.

Why couldn't I have been a smart girl that day and shut my smart mouth.

Now look at me, I'm here in his basement, well maybe.

What if I die?! Angel will have no one! What will I do then?!

OH MY GOSH I NEED TO LEAVE!

"Well hello sexy" a random voice said.

I didn't reply

"Ah I see, you think staying silent will help you. Well guess what it's not. My plan is to make you scream and yell as much as possible. I've seen that Ernesto has taken an interest in you. I can see why, you have a mouthwatering body and I bet that cat tastes good too." he said as he came forward with a look of lust in his eyes.

Oh dear, oh dear.

He came near my face and touched it, oh how much I hate when people touch my face, expect Ernesto.

"Now let's see how we can make you make some noise, let's hope Ernesto come in time to save his girl or you just might become mine. " he said as he licked his lips.

Please Ernesto, please Brandon hurry.

************************************

Short update!

Hope you like it.....

Thanks for reading!

Lots of love,

Queen love 💟