Wet dreams

RECAP:

I had to suck up my fears and let someone who actually wanted me a chance to prove themselves to me.

We just laid on the bed together with him running his hand through my big poofy curly hair.

Sooner or later I fell asleep into a deep blissful entertaining sleep.

A little to entertaining.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

I felt an unusual feeling in my lower half.

I fluttered my eyes open and looked down.

I saw a head. Ernesto's head to be more specific.

He lifted his head and send back down.

He flicked his tongue up and don't my private area continuously. It felt soo good. He put his tongue on the outside of my hole and tease it. He licked in circular motion and put it in. I grabbed his hair and pushed his head closer. He licked my clit repeatedly and fast. It felt like a sweet dream. I grabbed the sheets and arced my back. My eyes rolled to the back but I didn't even know what was happening but a sensational feeling came over me. All of a sudden I released something from my area and it felt so blissful. I let go of the sheets and panted. I looked down and just as I did Ernesto looked up.

He gave me a cheeky smile and walked into the bathroom door.

Present:

I immediately sat up from the bed panting and looked down. Ernesto wasn't there.

What was that?

" You had a wet dream baby. " Ernesto said with a smirk in he face.

Oh my gosh. I had a wet dream!

I always heard girls talking about it but as soon as it got to the explicit detail I made sure I wasn't around d to hear that information.

" Oh my gosh, I've never had one. Why would I have it now? " I asked randomly.

" It has to do with me baby. I see your sexually aroused by me but you just won't admit it. " he told me smiling.

" Because I don't. " I told him.

" I have proof. " he chuckled.

What proof?

" Your wet dream baby, your wet dream. " he teased as he got off the bed and left the room.

I there myself on the bed and screamed into the pillow then turned around and crosse my hands across my chest and huffed.

Man he's going to use this against me. Just great.

******************************

Another update!!!!

Aren't you happy?! Yes! Well your welcome and I'm glad you are!

No? Oh well :(

Lol

But thanks for reading an please check those two books out there being made an updated!

Thank you again!

Have a good day/night!

Lots of love,

Queen Love