Free?

NOT EDITED!

Recap:

"I got out but I'm a little doozy. The house I blue and across from it is a gas station. The street name is Parker st. I'm going to run to the nearest bus stop cause he's coming after me. If I don't make it you'll see a body on the flo-"  Those were my last words as I fell down and the last image I saw was the crazy guy with a piece of wood in his hands.

Great.

----------------------------------------------
"Ugh" I groaned as I rubbed my head. I looked around and saw that I was in a room.

It was an actual room with everything in it actually. The thing I needed the most was a window , but guess what? He put wood to cover the window, smart ass.

I tried to get up but I instantly fell due to my dizziness. I rubbed my head and groaned.

Why is life to complicated? Why is things suddenly changing? I did not ask for any of this.

After I thought over everything I found the courage to stand up. I went to the bathroom that was connected to the room and splashed my face with water to keep me aware and awake.

The bathroom had a tiny window but I was not going to be able to get through.

He was getting the hang of this because he wasn't making it easy for me to escape. That may be good for him but it's not good for me.

I hear the door being fumbled with and I looked around me to see if there was anything I could use to attack him.

I didn't see anything....dang it.

So instead I broke the the hanger that the small towel was on and tucked it in behind my pants.

The cold metal against my skin made me shiver but I was hoping just maybe I could get out of this mess.

"Well look who's up" the devil himself said.

Ok maybe the devil is worse then him but he was close. Who kidnaps someone for no reason! I don't even know this guy!

I rolled eyes at him and chose not to answer.

"Now you don't know how to respond huh?" He questioned. His side was shifted to the side.

I stayed silent still.

I was really debating on how I would attack him next.

I really need to get out of here conscious. I know I hat Brandon and Ernesto are on their way. I need to to make it easier for them to get me so we can leave.

I had a feeling that even when they got me it wouldn't be the end of things.

"Ok listen bitch-" the devil started to speak but I interrupted him.

"Don't call me that. Last time I checked my parents didn't give me that name." I  told him in a sassy manner.

This guy really needs to learn how to speak to girls.

But then again girls in this generation have no respect for themselves and let boys run all of them and run train on them.

It's really sad. I'm kind of glad that I have a sense of protection over myself and my body because the only person that will get all of that I have to offer will be a very lucky man.

"It's not like I remember your name shawty, so your gonna have to refresh my memory for me" he stated.

"My name is Kimberley" I said with a smirk.

"Kimberley? I thought it was L'Alyiah" he questioned.

So he did know my name. Little lair. What would he lie about that?

"Well if you knew my name why act like you don't know it? And I don't understand why I am here. I have done nothing to you. I have things to take care of and your wasting my time which I can't get back!" I yelled as I rambled.

I don't as really upset. I had to check up on Angel and I had to do my homework and help Angel with hers. Today was one of those days I wanted to spend with my sister but this jerk ruined it all. Shout out to him.

There was a sound coming from outside. It sounded like a vehicle approaching.

As he started to walk away to inspect the noise I took that opportunity to hit him with the metal.

I hit him on the head, not once but twice and took the keys that I saw on him.

I went to the front door and it was locked. I rushed to find the key that would fit. My hands were trembling and I was sweating. I really don't want to die I have a whole life ahead of me with Angel.

I finally got to the key that fit and opened the door open. As I ran outside I saw the car that was parked in the driveway.

"Help! Help!" I screamed

Two bodies appeared out of the vehicle and a sense of relief came over me.

It was my best friend and his best friend! Brandon and Ernesto! I'm free!

All of a sudden came a

BANG!

BANG!

We all got down and used the car as a shield.

"Those are Jaxons boys firing at us. They must've been called up when you escaped from him." Brandon said.

"Let's call more of our boys I bet you if Jax called his boys we won't make it out of here with only a few of ours." Ernesto stated.

"Ight. Make the call. Tell them to fucking get here!" Brandon yelled.

I was shaking. I was so afraid. I didn't not want to be part of any of this. This is why I told Brandon to leave this lifestyle but instead he found joy in it. I know it brings many benefits in his perspective like money, power and girls but is it all really worth it?

I really hope we get out of here safely because I couldn't leave with the thought of anything happening to either of them.

Especially just after I was getting really attracted and fond to Ernesto.

----------------------------------------------
Update!

Sorry for grammatical and spelling errors.

Thanks for reading 😘

Until next time!