⭐Attention/ Debating

Hey guyss

I noticed I have SO MUCH GHOST READERS!!

Could y'all make y'all self be known?

Anyways please check out my new book What is love and Lynn_Lynn_ book Larrisa's Protector.

Thank you!

Now time or an update!!!!

******************************
RECAP:

I don't wanna lose you " he mumbled.

" Me neither. " I responded.

Whatever I was feeling must be really strong because I had a promise to myself and I broke that promise.

I just hope I don't regret my decision.

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

We're not planning to be together yet. I don't even know if I would be able to do a relationship.

He must've saw the look on my face when I have to many thoughts running through my head.

" What wrong? " he questioned with an anxious face.

" Nothing just thinking about us. " I replied truthfully.

" Good or bad thoughts? " he questioned.

I could see the worry in his eyes and I didn't and I honestly didn't want to break his heart.

What if I'm not close to being perfect for him. All my imperfections and flaws.

I've seen the way girls look at him and the type of girls.

Why would he want me? Tags all I want to know, why?

" You want me to be honest? " I looked down at my fingers and played with my nails.

He put his finger under my chin and lifted my head up so I could meet his eyes.

" Be honest. All I want is honesty and that's all I will give to you as best as I can. " he said sincerely.

" Ok, so I keep thinking why me? You have so many beautiful yet unattractive girls who come to you. I'm. It perfect and I know that I'm not even close to ready to give my virginity. I don't even know how to act in a relationship. " I ranted and by the time I was done I was out if breathe. He had an amused look on his face.

How is this amusing? Is he not taking me seriously?

" No baby I take you seriously. " he ensured.

Wow I said that out loud?

" Yes you did. " he chuckled.

I need to stop.

" First my face was like that because you don't even see your worth. Its funny that you think I cared about those other girls that let every guy have it easy. I don't care about your flaws and your baggage, I want all of you. Even if that means going through the worst I'm up for it. " he told me genuinely while caressing my face.

I didn't even know what to say.

" Its ok you can think about it. I know that this is all new for you but I'm willing to wait for your answer. " he told me.

" I'll think about it. " I told him with a smile.

" Just don't make me wait to long. " he told me.

I was aware he wouldn't wait forever.

I had to suck up my fears and let someone who actually wanted me a chance to prove themselves to me.

We just laid on the bed together with him running his hand through my big poofy curly hair.

Sooner or later I fell asleep into a deep blissful entertaining sleep.

A little to entertaining.

******************************

Update!!!

I'm bored and was thinking of you guys!

Your welcome lol.

Have a hood day/ Night.

Lots of love,

Queen Love