What just happened?

RECAP:

"Yo new girl get out my seat "

" Well I don't see a name on the chair. And the teacher didn't say it was yours. " Kayla responded.

Well looks like I'm not the only one blunt to speak to him like that.

What he did next surprised me and what she did in return was shocking!!!

What!!!

******************************

He lefted her by the front if her shirt and literally threw her on the floor.

And what did the teacher do? She stood up with her mouth open. Are you serious!!

She got up faster than the speed of light, I swear and punched him in the face.

They just kept fighting over a seat! But the thing is it seem as if they already knew each other. There was tension in the air when they first met, when I meant she looked at him I noticed it wasn't a lovely face.

I got up and tired to stop the fight. Key word TRIED, but I couldn't. With him being like 5'11 and Kalya 5'9 I was 5'2. So I was basically doing nothing. I was left with one option. Call Brandon and then ask why in the world Ernesto fought Kalya.

When I called Brandon he took Ernesto out the class and the teacher went back to teaching. The thing about my school was that they don't do anything about fights. If its overboard they'll just suspend you.

All I was wondering was why did they fight over a seat? Did they have problems before coming to school? Well I guess I'd have to wait after school.

******************************

Finally updated. 3 more chapters and then this book goes on hold.

Thank you for those who read and gave my feedback so far. Thanks for the votes! It means so much. Thank you guys, have an amazing day and spread the good vibes. ( ˘ ³˘)❤