Trying again

»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»»

All these thoughts went through my head on my way to school.  Life wasn't easy, I wish my daddy was still alive Angel would've loved him. I parked in the school parking lot making sure to lock the car. You might be asking how i could afford a car. Well i have a part of the inheritance my dad left under my name and Angel. I guess Angel was his last gift to remind us of him.

Anyways, I walked into the school and went to my locker and got my clipboard for that class, folder and notebook and pencil case. I walked to class I wanted to be early, I didn't see my best friend Brandon yet.

' Welcome class, everyone please have a seat!' Miss. K said

Everyone scattered around the room trying to find a seat to sit at before the bell rung.

' Today we're going to work on a project-,Mr. Sanchez glad for you to come to class please go sit next to L' Aliyha. ' She said as she pointed to me

He was cute , no fine . He was light skin and brown eyes and I peeped some tattoos on him. Plus his hair was curly with a fade or whatever boys call it. He had on Tim's, black and white varsity jacket and white t-shirt under it and black true religion jean. Guess he wanted to wear black and white today.

' Hey' he said with a smirk, guess he saw me staring at him

' Hi ' I said while rolling my eyes and caught what Miss. K was saying.

'Like I was saying, you'll be doing a project with the person next to you about how experiences make who people are today. You can do personal examples of your own or examples of others.'

I thought about this, this was going to be a very sensitive topic and I didn't want to discuss this with someone I didn't know. I sure hell wasn't going to let him come with me at my house.

My mom being my mom strung on drugs would definitely want to do him. Ugh why did she pick this project. There's like a gazillion other things she could've chosen. Now I'm stuck with this conceited, fine stranger.

' Well I guess we're partner's ' he stating the obvious

'  Glad you were listening ' I said to him

' Where do you want to do this project at. ' he said

' The library ' I said

' No ' he told me with a stern voice
' Then where, it can be at my house ' I said sternly

' Why not ? ' he asked

' That's a topic  I don't want to talk about ' I said with a attitude

' Okkay.. I guess my place? ' he asked

' Why can't we do it at the library? ' I asked

' I don't like it and I'm kind of banned from there.' he chuckled a bit, it was sexy. Stop L' Aliyah Angel is your priority.

Okay I guess, um can it be like quick cause I have things to do' I replied

He looked at me curiously and asked ' Why you in a rush? '

' I have a little sister that's going to be with me. ' I answered

'  Can't she stay home ? ' he asked

'No.' I replied

' Ok she can come I guess but if she touches my things, break anything, steals anything,-' he kept going but I cut him off