Kidnapped

Recap:

We laughed and and laughed and headed out the diner.

As we walked out the diner we heard a voice I did not expect to here in a long time.

"So we meet again?" Jax asked with a smirk.

I looked at him and at Krissy and I stood frozen. Bad timing but I didn't know what to do.

*************************

" Cat caught your tongue Aliyah " he smirked.

No one called me that but my dad. I was on the verge of crying but I masked it.

" No just confused on why your stalking me. " I told him with my very own smirk.

He seemed still mad about my big mouth. Speaking of my mouth I need I keep it shut.

" That mouth of yours is getting you in trouble. I told you I'd be back and now I'm here to get what I want, You. " he told me.

He started walking forward and I told Krissy to run. This was my fault and I didn't want her to pay for my big mouth.

" No I have to stay! I can't leave you! " she yelled back at me.

" No Krissy it's my fault and your not paying for it. Ernesto wouldn't be very forgiven if I got you hurt. " I told her.

She finally listened and ran to my car driving away.

Just as she left he grabbed me.

" Awe what a beautiful moment. Sorry I had to come in between it, not really "

I didn't know what happened next. All I know is he put a rag to my face and I fell into a deep darkness.

******************************

WHAT HAPPENS TO L'ALYIAH?

WILL SHE DIE?!

WILL SOMEONE SAVE HER?!

Well thanks for reading. I hoped y'all enjoyed these updates. I owe it to y'all and the last chapter is coming soon.

No not the last chapter of this book. The last cahpyer until I get more votes because I feel the book deserves more.

Thank you and enjoy y'all week/ weekend.

Don't forget to comment, vote and share :)

Have a good night/ day.

Lots of love,

Queen love <3

.