The New Girl

This a chapter is dedicated to Lynn_Lynn_ she kept asking for an update. Please check out her book. Thanks boo ♡´・ᴗ・'♡

New girl in Media

Now to the story!

******************************
So after a the commotion that happened at breakfast we all headed to school.

I drove Angel to school and told her the usual. I also talked to the lady at the front desk.

Next stop: My school obviously.

***********At school **********

I was currently in the front desk because of a note that was posted on my locker to go there.

Front desk lady: “ Hey Aliyah, we have a new student and we thought you'd be a great person for that in order to represent the school. ”

Yippee! With a side if sarcasm.

“ OK, I'll do my best. ”

All I wanted to do in reality was go to class. I really didn't want to miss anything.

New Girl: “ Hi, um my name is Kalya ”

“ Well my name is L' Aliyah but you can call me Aliyah. ”

I asked her for her schedule and she basically had all the same class. The only difference was that she had art and singing and I had dance and singing.

I was at her locker helping her get settled and guess who finally shows up to school.

Did you say Ernesto? If you did then you are compelty right.

How late are you going to come to school and hour after we came from the same house.

OK that sounded so wrong.

“ Hey Aliyah ”

Um who said he could talk to me. Last time I realized I didn't even communicate with him only when we're doing the project.

“ Um hi..”

“ Can I talk you for a second ” he asked while scratching his neck.

“ Um I can't right now I have to show Kalya around ” I told him

To be honest I felt bad a little. call me bipolar or whatever but I have feelings you know.

“ Cool. I'll catch up with you later than.” he said as he walked away.
As he walked away from me Kayla was just staring at him like a hawk.

She better not like him. Wait what im I saying?

“ Um Aliyah you OK? ” She asked

Well I guess I was day dreaming.

I walked her and myself to first class. Hoorah, that's literally my 1 hour break from her today and every other period we have together.

******************************

English class

I sat and my seat and Kayla sat next to me. You remember who's chair that was.

Ernesto's? Then you are completely right. Wait until he gets-

Well I spoke to soon.

“ Yo new girl get out my seat ”

“ Well I don't see a name on the chair. And the teacher didn't say it was yours. ” Kayla responded.

Well looks like I'm not the only one blunt to speak to him like that.

What he did next surprised me and what she did in return was shocking!!!

What!!!

******************************

What do you think happened? What's going to happen? What is Alyiah going to do? What did Ernesto and Kayla do?!

Well read the next chapter to find out.