Unexpected

RECAP**********

" No one talks to me like that you bitch! I'll see you again and when I do that ass is all mine!" he yelled as I sped off.

All I knew from then was my behind just cause war. What could I do? I don't even know.

All I know is I need to watch my back and tell Brandon.

******************************

I drove Angie to school and did the usual morning routine. This life of mine is boring, I know.

I entered the school parking lot and waited for the school doors to be open.

On the meantime I went on Wattpad and read a story. It was called " The Italian Devil ".

I was so focused I didn't even know Ernesto was behind me.

Yes. I said Ernesto.

What shocked me was he was early for the very first time!

Ernesto reminded me of Macro. The playboy with many women by his side.

But the difference is Ernesto wasn't rich, didn't want a loyal girl and lastly he puts on a front.

" Why you here so early? "

"Cause I can. You gotta problem?"

"Nope, but I would like it if you gave me back my personal space."

" You got a smart mouth, it's gonna get you into a lot of trouble around here. Especially with the wrong people " only if he knew what I endured today.

" And why the hell you reading a book? That's why we here to learn. "

I looked at him in shock. Is this Ernesto?!

I looked around the parking lot and I opened my car door to look inside my car.

Why, well I was getting to that.

" What you looking for? "

" Ernesto, he seems to be gone. "

He looked at me like I was crazy and worried for me. "I'm right here, you ok? "

" I'm fine, I should be asking you that. You said we came here to learn. What you mostly do in this school is screw around with these girls."

" Well for a smart girl your very judgmental. Haven't you heard don't judge a book by it's cover? "

" I have and I judge those people based on what they display. And that's exactly what I judged you on "

" Well don't cause I offer and is more than what anyone would've expected "

After that he walked off, he was angry I think. He didn't show it but I could feel it.

Maybe he's right I shouldn't have judged him.

I'll apologize later, its the last I can do since I feel regretful.

" Liyah! " I turned around and there was Brandon.

He was holding a pink bag and another bag.

Who did he buy those for?

" Liyah, I know your mad at me. You should be, I shouldn't have blown up on you like that. It was the first time and it's the last. Please forgive me? "

Awe he was such as sweetheart. Whoever becomes the lucky girl better hold on tight to him.

" Awe Brandon, I was never really angry at you. I was upset that you blowed up on me like that. You could've have just said no, I would've understood. I forgive you. And I'm sorry for asking something so private to someone else's life."