Finally understand

Recap:

“ Awe what a beautiful moment. Sorry I had to come in between it, not really ”

I didn't know what happened next. All I know is he put a rag to my face and I fell into a deep darkness.

******************************

I groaned as I woke up my head was thumping so fast I felt like I was in the movie The Call. What happened? Oh I got kidnapped by Jax.

I started to panic, I took deep breathes in and out and tried to move. I then realized I was chained and sitting in a car.

Stupid them they didn't tie my feet.

My thoughts were interrupted by the voice I now had so much haters for.

“ Well, well look who's finally up. ” he smirked

“ I don't understand why I'm here, I don't even know you! ”
I yelled

“ It's not about knowing me, its about who you know and what I want. ” he smiled as he came closer and caressed my face.

I shook my head trying to get his hand off me. I didn't know what he did with them.

“ Nothing yet but I'll be sure to give you the pleasure your acing for. ”

I looked at him in disgust. Who could possibly want him.

“ I don't want nothing from you but an explanation. ”

“ Well I guess I'll need some help, won't I? ” he smiled wickedly.

Then Kalya strutted into the room. This girl.

“ Well it started with your daddy, remember him. He was a drug dealer. The best may I add. Never got caught slipping by the feds. Everyone wanted him on their team. He told everyone he just wanted quick money and no team. But you know gangs having beef with other gangs your dad got stuck in between. I came up to his house one night, I bet your remember that night well huh. ” he chuckled and I shook in anger.

He continued.

“ His wife was there, I entered in the house and I could've sworn they had a child. Good thing you weren't there you would've been scared for life. Anyways I told him to come under my wings for protection, I already had a plan for his response. If he said no I'd kill him before any other dealers you know cut the hustle for the other gangs. If he said yes I'd take him and maybe I'd get his precious little daughter.” he laughed loudly.

“ Of course he said no so I shot him in the freaking chest. Left him dying on his wife's presence. Now you might be wondering why Kalya is here for. Huh?” he asked.

I was but I just wanted to get out of here.

“ Well Ernesto kinda killed her first love and wants to get back at him. She thought you were his new toy but seems like your important to him. I'll leave you ladies to it. ” he laughed darkly as he exit the room.

“ Well bitch let's get into it.” She raised her hands to snack me but I caught it.

For a guy who was supposedly suppose to be powerful and smart he was stupid.

I caught her hand and twisted it. Then I kicked her in the legs.

She feel down and pushed me down with her. She got on top of me and punched me repeadtly.

I let her knowing she's get tired sooner or later.

“ You weak ass bitch ” she yelled at me.

She kicked me on my sides and slammed me around the floor and the walls.

I got tired of her and I flipped us over and took a fistful of her hair and banged her head on the floor and dragged her to the chair.

I punched her in the face twice. By the time I finished her she had two black eyes, busted lip and a broken bloody nose. I placed her on the chair. Tied her hand separately and her feet.

“ You'll never get away bitch! He's gonna come for me ” she yelled at me.

“ Really?! I don't hear anyone coming. If you thought he cared for you you thought wrong. Look at you, I was right about you. I always thought there was something fishy about you ” I chuckled at her and turned around.

I limped to the door since my side hurt. I myself got a busted lip and a couple of scratches but that was all.

When I got out the door I was a saw a back door and quietly exited. I looked around and didn't realize where I was. Dang  it.

I looked to see if my phone was in my pocket or my boots.

I grabbed it put my boots and found the nearest hospital.

It was a couple minutes away so I limped all the way over there.

******** At the hospital ********

As soon I got to the front desk I fell on the floor and and saw a whole bunch of nurses and doctors surround me. Then I blacked out.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

•  She escaped?!
How stupid was Jax?
Is he as dangerous as he seems?
What's going to happen next?!

Thank you for reading, I hoped you guys enjoyed.

Have an amazing day/night.

Lots of love

Queen Korah ( ˘ ³˘)❤