Past's Impact

YOU CAN SKIP THIS PART, JUST THE RECAP.

Recap: Aliyah was kidnapped and she escapes from Jax ‘trap’ and she found Kayla there. She was working for Jax because of past history between her and Ernesto. Aliyah puts some sense into her and makes her realize that she doesn't want to do this anymore. When Aliyah escapes she gets to the hospital and passes out in front of the front desk. Brandon comes and she tricks him and he gets mad and gets her back at her game. Then Ernesto and Brandon talk about security for Aliyah.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Present:

I've been in the hospital for a couple of day now, well those days turned into weeks. I'm now leaving this hell hole.

The food tastes disgusting, so Brandon brought me food every time he came to visit. Isn't he a sweetie pie?

But the doctor said I could be released today after they checked everything out. So here I am waiting for them to do their thing so I can leave.

The only good thing about this hospital is that it has a banging shower and its entertainment.

“ Hello L'Aliyah, how are you feeling? ” the doctor asked me.

I wanted to say the same as last time, fine. But he's been doing a lot of things for me so I just used my manners.

“ I'm doing fine just really excited about finally going home. ” I said enthusiastically

He laughed and responded by saying “ well it was a pleasure having such a nice young lady like you to take care of. ”

To me it felt like he was saying it with a double meaning.

But before I could even answer I heard an angry voice and I didn't even have to look to see who it was.

“ Excuse my I would appreciate it if you weren't hitting on my girlfriend. ” he said properly and everything I was surprised well I was until he added on.

“ She doesn't want some old mans  dick that can't stayed erected for more than a second.” I mentally cursed in my head.

Why the heck would he tell the doctor that?

The doctor looked very embarrassed and called the nurse in to do the last check ins on me.

“ What the heck I wrong with you?” I said to Ernesto glaring at him.

All he did was smirk at the back of the doctor's head as he was leaving.

Before he could even reply there was a big thud from the door. The door was opened widely and I saw my little sister Angel running.