Realizing Inner Emotions

Our lips met and I swear I fell into heaven. Over lips moved in sync and it was gentle and filled with emotion of want. I asked her for access and she let me in.

Our kiss left me to think we were the only two important people in the world. It was just us against the world.

Just us.

*****************************
We separate from each other and looked into each others eyes. I swear that at that moment I was truly in love.

But, I wasn't going to tell her that. I feel like it's too soon and I need to show my love for her with my actions. They have always said that actions speak louder than words.

"Wow", she said amazed.

I just stared at her even more, I didn't know someone could be so beautiful. I know I'm being cheesy but it's the truth.

My heaven on earth, I've finally met her.

All I want to know is what she thinks of me. Does she feel the same?

Little do she know that I don't want to waste my time in another relationship.

All I could think of was her flawless face every minute of the day.

*********L'Aliyah P.O.V**************

After that kiss, I fell in love. A little bit more than I wasn't expected to.

I looked in his eyes, they were mesmerizing. He's so handsome, so smart but acts really stupid. I mean that's how mist boys act, so they can be labeled as 'Cool'.

I wonder how he feels about me. Does he like me?

Oh no!!!

What if that kiss was horrible and he hated it?!

OH MY GOSH!! I'm officially scared, more than I've ever been. That's a lie but its close.

As doubt's were running through my head all I could think bout was my heart.

I've been let down by my mom, my dad died. The only person who understood me and didn't view me as a burden. I've been bullied, back stabbed by people who I thought were on my side.

I guess it is true, you only have yourself in tough situations, not any one else.

That's why I'm so scared to give my love to him. Cause when I love, I live deeply and devote myself to that person.

I could never hurt someone the way they did me. Funny thing is that I'm the one who always gets burned in the end. Its something I'm not trying to risk again, my heart.

----------------------------------------------------------

UPDATEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

OK that was a force.....but I'm excited, super excited.

I have a plan for my updates and I know that you guys say I don't fulfill my promises and imma prove y'all wrong.

In the next update it will be an update schedule for Updating the book. It will also have more details on more things that cone to mind.

But anyways....................

Thanks for reading I hope you liked it, even though its bad.

Sorry the grammatical errors, but thanks for bearing with all my struggles and problems.

Much love,

👑 Queen Love 👑