Justin Chapter 30

Jackie came downstairs for breakfast after taking a shower and sat at the table. She looked extremely cute in my oversized clothes and she even smelled like me.

"Good morning Pattie!" She said cheerfully.

"Good morning sweetie. Did you sleep okay?" Mom asked.

"Yeah, it was fine. What's cooking? Smells delicious." She said taking a deep inhale.

"We have French toast today." Mom said.

"Hey! What about my good morning?" I asked pouting.

"Good morning Justin." She said rolling her eyes and sitting down next to me. I kissed her and then all of a sudden, Jackie's eyes got huge.

"Oh my god! I just realized I forgot to wear my retainer yesterday!" She said freaking out.

"Calm down! Nothing's gonna happen if you miss a day." I said chuckling.

"You don't know that! What if my teeth get all messed up like before?" She said looking overly concerned. I put my arms around her from behind and started rocking back and forth.

"Just wear it today or something. Your teeth still look like little pearls." I said.

"Oh shut up you cheeseball!" She said slapping my head. At least she wasn't worried anymore. If I was with any other famous girl, they would worry about their latest photo shoot or rumors in the news. But I loved having my Jackie, who got worked up over the smallest things like forgetting her retainer. That made me smile.

"Here you go guys." Mom said handing us both plates. I had four slices and her plate only had two.

"Um, could I get two more?" She asked sheepishly.

"You're probably the first girl who I've met who can match what Justin eats." She said giving her two more. She shrugged and began eating. Jackie's phone began to ring. She answered and her eyes got huge.

"Oh my gosh! This is so exciting!" She almost screamed.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I get to finish the tour with you and we're moving next door!" She said jumping up and down. She ran over and hugged me and then she hugged my mom.

"This is going to be the best! I can't believe I'm going on tour with you! This is going to be amazing! " She said hugging me again. Being on tour was amazing and tons of fun, but having Jackie there would make it fifty time better.

"Wanna check out the house?" I asked.

"Sure!" She said. I grabbed some shoes and a hat from my room before we left. She grabbed my hand and I led her next door.

"Oh. My. God." She said walking in the front door with her mouth hanging open.

"It's huge! What are we supposed to put in all this space? My house is like 1/10 the size of this house!" Jackie said.

"Let's explore!" I said pulling her to the kitchen. At first, I just stood back and watched Jackie run around the house like a five year old going to his first hotel. But I couldn't help it. No matter how cool or mature I looked, I was still a huge kid at heart. I joined in with Jackie. We both ran upstairs

"I wonder which room mine would be?" She said while running into each room and checking them out.

"Well, let's see. In my house, my room would be right about here." I said walking into one room that was facing my room.

"See, that's my window." I said pointing to it.

"Then I guess this is my room." She said smiling. There was already furniture in all of the rooms, but I was pretty sure Jackie would want to make her room her own.

"This is crazy. A few days ago, I would've been sitting in my room listening to Jessie trying to sing Justin Bieber music and failing miserably. Now I'm moving in next door to him and going on tour with him." She said laying down on her back and staring up at the ceiling. I laid down next to her.

"You are one lucky girl. I mean you get the whole package. Justin Bieber, a huge house, famous friends,and Jerry." I said smirking.

"Oh shut up!" She said smacking my head.

"Wait? Who's Jerry?" She asked looking confused. I smirked.

"It's a nickname my friends gave to my 'nether regions.'" I said smirking.

"What? You named your penis?!" She said looking creeped out but laughing at the same time.

"Hey it wasn't me! It was the people!" I said getting up on my elbows.

"You are the weirdest person ever! I don't think I can ever meet anybody with the name Jerry ever again." She said getting up. I shrugged and laughed.

"Can you drive me home now? I wanna start packing right away." Jackie said.

"Sure." I said. When we got to her house, there were a few paparazzi.

"Let's take some pictures!" Jackie said getting out of the car. I go out of the car and Jackie began to pose. She pretended to be a model strutting up to her door but looked ridiculous in my oversized clothes. I ran up other and pretended to be her escort. We were both laughing and I'm sure the paps were getting all the pictures they needed. Then I picked Jackie up and put her on my shoulders. This was probably the weirdest encounter I'd ever had with paparazzi. Normally, I would try to avoid them, but Jackie gave them what they wanted and they kept their space. These would probably the funniest pictures anyone would see if they picked up a gossip magazine.

"I got to go!" Jackie said heading to the door. I have her a goodbye kiss.

"Thanks for the pictures!" One of the paps said.

"No problem!" She aid smiling and waving. She turned around and went inside.

"You are one lucky guy Justin Bieber." One of the paps said as he was leaving.

"I sure am." I said getting into my car. Jackie waved from here window and blew me a kiss. I pretended to catch it and she smiled.