Justin Chapter 12

I woke up with my arm wrapped around Jackie UNDERNEATH the covers. How did this happen? I can't say I didn't enjoy the surprise. She looked really cute with her messy bun. Suddenly, she opened her eyes.

"What the hell Bieber?! What are you doing in my bed?!" She said jumping out of her bed. Her t-shirt was hanging kind of low and I couldn't help but look. She caught me looking and fixed her shirt.

"What happened to no swearing? I asked smirking.

"Hell is not a swear word! Now stop changing the subject!" She said.

"Get out of my bed, put some pants on, and then get the heck out of my house!!" She almost screamed.

"Okay, okay. Calm the fu-, calm the heck down." I said jumping out of her bed and pulling on my jeans and undershirt and hoodie.

"Do I get any breakfast?" I asked teasing her.

"No! Now get out." She said.

"Wait, I think I need new clothes. The paps might have seen me in these. I need some clothes so I can get out of your house." I said sheepishly.

"Ugh! You are so annoying!" Jackie said as she went over to her closet and pulled out an oversized hoodie and some sweatpants.

"Hey, I can't help if I'm famous!" I said and began to change.

"You don't have any dignity!" She said and turned around.

"Oh come on, you love it!" I said taunting her. After I was done changing, I texted Alfredo to come pick me up. This time, Jackie snuck me through try back door instead of making me climb the window again. Alfredo picked me up at the end of the block and we drove to my house. I checked the time.

"Sh-I mean crap, it's already 9:30! Scooter and mom are going to kill me!" I thought to myself. Wait, did I seriously stop myself from cussing in my head? What was this girl doing to me? I got home and ran to my room and changed. Then mom caught me on my way to the kitchen.

"JUSTIN DREW BIEBER!!! Where have you been?!" My mom screamed at me.

"Good morning to you too!" I said sarcastically.

"Don't worry I just had something to take care of." I said reassuringly.

"Well go talk to Scooter, he's called the house like seventeen times." Mom said. My house was just a few houses down from Scooters so I just walked. He opened the door before I could even knock. I knew what was in store.

"Justin Drew Bieber where were you-"

"It's okay Scooter, mom already gave me the lecture!" I said watching Scooters face turn red.

"We just talked about your whereabouts before and after your concerts! Do you seriously want to blow you chances of getting this movie?!" Scooter said pulling me into his office. He slammed the door shut.

"From now on, you don't leave my or your mother's sights. If you go out Kenny and one of your friends is going to come too. Capish?" He said.

"Fine." I said groaning and slumping in my seat.

"It's only for a few more concerts. Trust me, I hate taking your social life away." Scooter said looking sympathetic. I just sighed and left his office and walked back home. Then I randomly texted Alfredo.

"Hey, can you give me that girl's #. The one from yesterday, Jackie?" I texted. Alfredo responded a few minutes later.

"Y u trying to make a move on her or somethin? Haha" He texted back. Was I? No. I just wanted to thank her. Right?

"Nah man. I just wanted to thank her for helping me out." I sent. He sent me her number. After thinking about it for a few minutes, I decided to text Jackie.

"Hey Jackie, it's me Justin. I just wanted to thank u for helping me out yesterday." I sent it and immediate regretted it. Did that sound too informal, or was it too casual? Why was I so stressed out over a text? I mean I'm Justin Bieber, the heartthrob, the player! A few seconds later, I got a response.

"How did u get my #?" Jackie texted.

"Lol Alfredo gave it to me." I responded.

"Oh, well ur welcome, but I can't talk, I'm at dance." She responded.

"Oh cool! Wheres ur studio?" I asked.

"Uh lol it isnt a studio. It's like a warehouse by the mall. Gtg bye." She texted.

"Oh ok cya." I sent. Wait, Jackie was a dancer? That must explain her body. I bet I could find some way to find her studio. My excuse would be returning her clothes. And my excuse for showing up would be a free dance lesson from the one and only Justin Bieber. I called up Kenny and told him to be ready for me. He showed up and I went upstairs and wore my dancing clothes. But, over them I pulled on her hoodie and sweatpants. I was ready.