Justin Chapter 4

I got ready to hand out some free tickets to the public. I love giving more people the chance to see me perform and I love making my fans happy. I wouldn't be where I am without them.

"Hey Scooter, I'm going to pass out some free tickets." I said really fast.

"Wait what? No Justin you can't remember what we talked about you need to be out of the cameras view." Scooter scolded.

"But this will be good publicity! Giving back to the people! Come on Scoot, pleaseee??" I pleaded with my best puppy-dog eyes. Nobody knows about the movie deal except for me and Scooter. I hate keeping stuff from my fans and mom and I think they are getting suspicious.

"I need to do this Scooter! Come on trust me!" I said

"Fine," He said, " but only take a few tickets!" He yelled after me as I ran outside with tickets. There were tons of people out there. It makes me so happy when I see all of my Belibers because I know they would support me no matter what. I walked up and down the hive line of people taking selfies and giving out autographs to all of my fans. Then as I slowly made my way across the line, I realized I had one ticket left. Who would be the 'special someone' who got my ticket. I scanned the line and then I heard the loudest shrieking possible through all of the chaos. I turned around and a saw a girl my age next to a girl smaller than her, probably her sister. The older girl who looked my age looked amused staring at her sisters funny dance to try and get my attention. I had to admit she was kind of cute. I went up to them.

"Do you need a ticket shawty?" I asked the older girl. As soon as sh was about to answer, her younger sister started yelling and I chuckled.

"Anything for my fans." I said smiling as I took some pictures and signed some of her stuff while the other girl just stared at me making a face. Then I gave her the ticket. The older girl looked stupefied. She started yelling at her sister something about how she was supposed to babysit her and now she didn't have a ticket. She gave me the nastiest look in the world while pleading with me and asked,

"Hey Mr. Popstar! Do you have one more ticket? I need to look after my sister." She said.

"Nope sorry shawty." I said while trying to give her the most apologetic look I could muster. What was I supposed to do we only have so many tickets. I walked away thinking about how in the crowd of screaming girls, she stood out because she didn't scream or try to get all of my attention. I thought about her the entire way up the line and into the concert hall until Alfredo met up with me and we went backstage to meet the rest of the crew and got ready.

******************
A/N
How do you guys like the story so far? Feel free to leave ideas for the following chapters! I would love to use your guys' ideas! Comment and share the story! Thanks! :P