Jackie Chapter 35

I got out of the shower and checked my phone. It was a text from Justin saying that he was going back to his house with the guys. I decided to go for a more casual look and pulled on some black skinny jeans and a black jacket with a crop top underneath that shows off my stomach. I did my makeup quickly and decided to keep it light. I mean, usually, after dance competitions, all of the companies would get together and turn the venue into a party house. I've learned from experience that if you're planning on dancing, don't put on tons of makeup. Once I remember Melissa had put quite a bit of bronzer and eyeliner and after twenty minutes of dancing she looked like a raccoon with al the makeup falling off her face. I put on some mascara and light pink eyeshadow. Before I left, I sprayed some perfume on my wrists and my neck. I checked myself out in my mirror.

"Damn, I look pretty fine." I said scanning over my toned stomach and long hair. I now it seemed pretty self absorbed, but once in a while I liked giving myself a boost of confidence. I pulled on my beaten up black high tops and left a note for my parents. I left the house and walked over to Justin's house. The door was open so I let myself in. I heard all of the, yelling and found them in the den playing Xbox.

"Hello?" I said walking behind them. Chaz shooed me away so I got up and walked in front of the screen.

"Oh come on Jackie! I was about to get last kill!" Alfredo yelled irritably. Then I saw all of them focus on me and look me up and down. Chaz whistled.

"Hey! Shut your mouths or you're all gonna catch flies." I said sarcastically.

"Are we going or not? I'll change right back to my sweat pants in a minute if we aren't." I said as seriously as I could.

"Hmm... I think I'd like you better with nothing on." Justin said smiling.

"Why are you so messed up?" I asked swatting at him. He shrugged and smirked.

"Lets go!" I said pulling all the guys up to their feet.

"All right calm down! Im gonna go change really quick." Justin said running upstairs.

"This is gonna be so much fun." Ryan said. I plopped down on the coach and pulled out my phone. I scrolled through my Instagram feed and saw that Justin had posted a picture of him shirtless and flexing. Then I looked at the comments. What I saw was somewhat disturbing yet hilarious. Some of them were along the lines of:

'Omg Justin Fuck me pls I need u!!!!! @justinbieber' That was so awkward. Why would someone comment that? It wasn't like he was gonna pop out of the picture and do whatever creepy thing they wanted. But the part that made me die with laughter was the people who responded.

'@bieberslover4ever Calm down! Yalls need some holy water and Jesus!' I read this and almost fell off the couch laughing. I showed Chaz and he was laughing too. I commented,

'You guys are hilarious! @beliber567. Watch it Bieber.' Within a few seconds, I had gotten tagged in thousands of comments. Justin was still upstairs and a comment from him showed up.

'Baby this is all for you...<3 @jackiethomas' I read it and shook my head. I replied with my catchphrase, 'Shut up Bieber' and closed the app. Justin came downstairs a few minutes later with a whole new outfit on. He had jeans and a white t shirt with a black leather jacket. He had one gold chain and the best part was his black Supras.

"Nice shoes." I said looking down at my beaten up black high tops.

"Tomorrow we're going shopping." He said taking me by the arm like an escort. We all piled inside Justin's Ferrari. It was a tight fit, but we made it work. The only thing that was weird was that we had to be followed by big black cars in front and behind us. Guess security had to be tight. After a mini jam session to the radio in Justin's car, we were escorted by the cars in front of us to the entrance of the club and we all piled out of the car. As soon as my foot hit the pavement, it was like a swarm of butterflies flew up in the air, but instead of insects, it was camera flashes. People were yelling at us to do different poses and so we decided to go along with some of them. We did the Charlie's Angels and linked arms and before we could go downstairs, Justin scooped me up snd threw me over his shoulders.

"Ahhh! Put me down!" I said between laughs and punching his back.

"Sorry guys! Gotta go!" He said waving at the paps and carrying me inside the club. The bouncer didn't even look twice as we entered the building. As soon we walked in, the smell of alcohol and the pump of the bass vibrated through me. Justin finally put me down and I had to shake my head to get rid of the dizziness.

"Tonight's gonna be amazing!" Alfredo yelled and we all cheered. This was going to be fun.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
A/N
OMG!!! I THINK I DIED!!! 1.02 k READS!?!?!?!?!?!?!? THANK YOU ALL SOOOOO MUCH!! I WISH I COULD MARRY ALL OF YOU!!! Please comment, vote, share the story, and follow me for updates!!!!!!!!! Also, im sorry the chapters have been pretty short, im just trying to fill up space so we can get to the good stuff! Sorry for all the exclamation points lol i just cant convey my emotions any other way.