Justin Chapter 24

I had a plan. I knew what to do and how to fix everything. Me, Ryan, Chaz, and Alfredo were all working on something. Alfredo and I were working on making a small opening in my next show, tomorrow, for Jackie's dance crew. Chaz and Ryan were working on getting Adam's phone number so we could get ahold of him and his crew. The plan was to get Adam and tell him everything that had happened. He was like Jackie's brother and if he found out through her, he would probably kill me.

"I got Adam's number!" Chaz yelled from the computer.

"Give it to me!" I yelled jumping up and running to him. I got the number and called him.

"Hey, is this Adam?" I asked.

"Yeah, who is this?" He asked.

"Uh... It's Justin. Justin Bieber. Listen I need to ask you a favor." I said quickly.

"Hey! I saw Jackie on the news! What are you doing? If I see you again I'm gonna-"

"Hey dude calm down! I know I messed up. Geez. I have a way to fix it. Just hear me out." I said cutting him off. I heard him exhale loudly on the other end.

"You only get one chance, so hurry up before I show up and kill you." He said.

"Oh for fucks sake calm down!" I yelled into the phone.

"Oops guess times up. Now don't call again and leave Jackie alone!" He yelled back.

"Wait! Wait! I was just trying to protect her! I thought if I told the world about her, they would tear her apart. I mean, I'm used to the hate. But what about her? She'd have to change everything." I said. He hadn't hung up yet.

"I messed up. Me and Selena weren't ever a thing. She never loved me. We were just using each other for the fame. You gotta understand. Jackie means the world to me. I didn't know that before." I said.

"Well, what are you gonna do about it?" He asked.

"I know Jackie is like your sister and I would never want to hurt her. I have an idea and you guys could get some serious exposure." I said excitedly.

"What do ya mean?" He asked confused.

"Listen, I have an idea on how to apologize to Jackie. I have a concert tomorrow and you are gonna tell Jackie that you got a huge gig that's gonna pay a lot. It's a big deal and at some concert center. Tell her it's gonna be really small between two artists." I said.

"Okay, so I would lie to her again about something?" He said.

"No, you guys are going to perform at my concert and instead of you, it's going to be dancing with her. Then when it's over, I can apologize." I said feeling pretty of myself.

"Man, I don't know. What if she gets even more mad?" He said. I could tell he was getting warmer.

"Then I'll know she doesn't want to see me again and I'll leave her alone." I said.

"Fine man. But I'm only doing for Jackie. I'll call her later and tell her. You better not mess up this time Bieber. I'm watching you." He said. Man, this guy could be scary.

"Trust me man, I won't mess up EVER again." I said.

"I promise." And I meant it. I fell back on my bed and let out the air that I had been holding.

"Alright man. You got this now." Alfredo said looking at me. This was going to be it. I hadn't even known Jackie for that long, but I knew she was the one. Then all the guys got up.

"Hey JB, wanna go do something? We're so bored now." Ryan said.

"Sure. Hey let's go paintballing?" I asked getting up. Everyone started cheering and I got up.

<><><><><><>><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
***After Paintball***
It was a bit later in the night and I was sitting in bed stalking my fans in Twitter and Instagram when I got a text from Adam. It said,

"I told Jackie. We're set." This plan was going to be perfect. Then it hit me, Jackie isn't just some girl, she isn't just some 'ordinary girl,' she's everything I need. I tweeted out sending some hints about what was going to happen tomorrow. I could tell people were getting suspicious. For once, I was glad that Jackie didn't follow me or my fans. If she had, she probably would've figured everything out. I turned off my computer and pushed it to the side of my bed. Then I laid down and went to sleep. Tomorrow was going to be a huge day.