Justin Chapter 6

I started my concert and everyone loved the wings that I came in on. I just love the energy that my Belibers give off. I would never let them down. As I sang, I sang to each of my fans and my mom and all of the crew. I know people think I'm stuck up and don't care about anything and I'm just about the money. I know I gave my best performance. After I performed all of my main songs, I decided to give the fans one more last song.

"Hey guys!" I yelled at the Belibers. "Do you guys want one more song? Yeah? Which one?" I asked. They responded, "One Less Lonely Girl!" And I smiled. I loved making my fans happy and its was always heartwarming to make the 'one less lonely girl' happy.

"Who wants to be my one less lonely girl?" I yelled. The audience screamed and I laughed. Then I started singing. I saw Kenny find a girl and her face lit up as she almost stared having a heart attack. He helped her through the crowd. Then Ina few minutes, the dancers bought her on stage. As I sang to her I realized it was the girl who got the last ticket. Then all of a sudden, I started to think about the girl who was with her who didn't get a ticket. I thought about what she had looked like and while I was singing, I compared her to her sister. They has the same brown eyes, but her hair was longer. The song ended and I hugged the girl.

"Goodnight everyone! Thank you for believing in me!" I said waving at the audience and made a peace sign. I left the stage and went back to the dressing room. I changed into a black hoodie, black skinny jeans, a black snapback, and some black Supras. Scooter had told that I had to leave unnoticed without any extra paparazzi taking any pictures. There was a back alley where Alfredo, Ryan, and Chaz were supposed to meet me. I got a backpack that my mom had left me and left. There was supposed to be a stairwell where I was supposed to meet the guys. After roaming around for a few minutes, I found them. They stood there talking and laughing. Honestly I was jealous. They could go out and skateboard wherever they wanted and could go to parties and do whatever. On the other hand, I'm forced to sneak out of my shows and stay in the protected bubble with Kenny and Scooter. I hate not being able to do anything that any normal teen could.

"Ladies first," snickered Chaz at the top of stairs bending over and sticking his arm out in front of him.

"Haha you're so funny!" I said sarcastically as I shoved him and started walking down the stairs.

"You guys hear that?" I asked. I thought there was music playing outside of the door but I couldn't tell because the guys were making so much noise.

"What?" Chaz asked while punching Alfredo. Ryan just watched them and laughed. They can be so immature sometimes, but it could just be my bad mood. Alfredo was saying something to Chaz and I turned around to look at them.

"Shut up! You guys can be so annoying sometimes!" I said exasperated. They could tell I was joking, though.

"But you still love us!" Alfredo shouted. I just laughed and opened the door with my back to the street. The last thing I saw was a flash of brown and heard a really loud and sickening thud.

"Oh shit!" I said as I saw a girl stumble over and hit the pavement.