Jackie Chapter 15

I have to admit, the practice was pretty amazing. At the end of the move, instead of ending on the pose that Adam usually ended in, Justin put his hand on my waist and pulled me into him until we were only a few inches apart. I was surprised but finished the song. He held me in that position for a good three minutes until I asked when he was going to let go of me. He had blushed really hard so I hugged him and then went to go pack up my stuff. From the corner of my eye, I saw Justin and Adam having a deep conversation. Actually, Justin looked pretty nervous. After that, almost all of the girls swarmed him for autographs and pictures. I stood back and watched amused. I picked up my stuff and began to leave.

"Wait!" Justin yelled after me. He quickly finished his autographs and pictures.

"What?" I said turning around confused.

"Umm... Do you want to maybe go out for food? If you're hungry, I mean you danced a lot." He said scratching his head.

"Mr. Bieber, are you asking me out?" I said raising an eyebrow.

"Uh yes, I mean no, shit." He said. I laughed and said yes.

"Does your big friends have to come with us?" I asked eyeing him.

"Oh um I don't know. Lemme ask." Justin said jogging over to the man.

"Hi, I'm Kenny, Justin's bodyguard." He said smiling and shaking my hand. Justin asked if he could go get food with me really quick and he nodded.

"Just sit in the back of the car and cover up your face." Kenny said.

"Yessss!" Justin said fist pumping the air. The he looked embarrassed and smiled.

"Let's go! I'm hungry!" I said dragging Justin to my car. It was a bit banged up, but the back windows were a bit tinted thank goodness. I drove us to the McDonalds drive thru and ordered for the both of us. I ordered a Big Mac and a MacChicken with a large fries and a McFlurry. Then Justin asked for a BigMac, two large fries, a number thirteen, and a McFlurry. As I was pulling up to pay, Justin gave me a hundred dollar bill.

"Dude, the meal only costed like thirty bucks! I'll pay geez." I said shoving the money back in his face.

"Then just tip them this!" He said obliviously. I paid and then we went to my house because there wasn't anywhere else Justin could go with pout attracting any attention. Luckily my sister wasn't home and my parents were working.

"You should stop doing that with your money!" I scolded him eating my food hungrily.

"What?" He said watching me in amazement as I inhaled my burger.

"Stop throwing your money at people!" I said between bites.

"That's probably why people hate you so much. Because you always have money to solve every problem. No offense." I said licking my fingers.

"I don't know, it just happens. And half the time my manager just does that stuff for me. I don't even have a say in most things. I mean my parents and managers want to do the best for me, but I think they just feed the paps even more." He said shaking his head. I continue to eat.

"Every time I've seen a girl eat with me, she gets like a salad and a diet drink. How come you eat like a man?" He said laughing.

"Because, I don't care what I look like in front of a famous person. If I'm hungry, I'm not going to starve myself for you to think I'm pretty." I said finishing my McFlurry.

"Hmm... You're different you know that?" He said smiling and finishing his food.

"What are you doing roaming around in the middle of the day. Don't you have important famous people stuff to do?" I said.

"Eh, I took a break." He said shrugging. I shook my head.

"Don't you have a pop star girlfriend to get back to? Selena Gomez?" I said. Why did I ask that? What I was wondering the answer was?

"Umm, I don't really know what's going on between us. It's complicated I guess." He said looking down at the table. So there was a chance for someone else? Maybe...

Someone like me?
**********************
A/N

Hey guys! Be sure to follow me so you can get updates, comment, share, and vote! I love all of you guys! Please comment! I would love some ideas or feedback! I know we can make 1k!