Justin Chapter 38

I walked back to my house and found Kenny ready and waiting for me. He had the car ready for me and I changed into clothes that my personal stylist had picked out for me earlier and I left the house in black jeans, white Supras, a purple shirt and a black jacket over it. I headed out to the car and got in the passenger side. Kenny started the car and we headed to the studio for my interview.
************************************
(After Car Ride)
I got out of the car and Kenny and I were met with an assistant who showed us they way to the studio entrance where my interview was being filmed. There were about thirty minutes left before I was supposed to be on camera so I was sitting in the green room playing on my phone. A few minutes passed when I got a phone call from Scooter. I answered and knew something wasn't right as soon as Scooter started talking.

"Justin, we have a problem." He said.

"What is everything okay?" I asked concerned.

"Remember the photo shoot you had a while ago. Well apparently the company sold some pictures of you and Caitlin to TMZ and the interview you're at have them. I'll try to get there as soon as I can but be ready for tons of questions." He said. I had almost forgotten about that day. This was going to be crazy. What would I tell Jackie? She'd believe me if I told her this was all a mistake right? An assistant came by and told me I had ten minutes until I was supposed to be on camera.

"I gotta go Scooter. I'll try my best but I can't stop the rumors." I said hanging up and running a and through my hair. I put my game face on and walked on set when the assistant nodded and I took my cue. The beginning of the interview was a blur. It was all just regular questions like, "How are you?" Or "Can we expect any new music?" And I answered them pretty easily.

"I think there might be a surprise this Christmas that's all I can say." I said winking at the camera. After a few more questions, we went on commercial break. I saw Scooter backstage but he looked disappointed. Guess he couldn't stop them from using the photos. It wasn't that I thought I'd done something wrong, it's just that the media would blow it up into something it's not. I pulled out my phone and checked Twitter and Instagram. The photo's were all over and people were going nuts. Some were saying I was a douche bag while others were saying they were glad I left Jackie for Caitlin. Commercial was almost over so I put my phone away and got ready. A buzzer sounded and Jennifer, the hostess, got back in her chair behind the table we were both sitting at looked at the camera and began her intro once again.

"So Justin, recently you announced that you are officially dating Jackie Thomas. I'm sure everyone's very happy for you am I right?" She said and the audience cheered.

"Thanks, and yes. Jackie is the sweetest, cutest and nicest person I've ever met. I would never do anything to hurt her." I say smiling at the thought of her.

"That's sweet, but Justin, a few hours ago, these photos were released by TMZ and we just had to address them. Now, these were taken for a photo shoot correct?" She asked as if it were nothing. I responded with the same nonchalant tone.

"Yes, that's right." I said.

"Well, everyone is dying to know, are you getting back together with Caitlin Beadles and leaving Jackie or was this just a mistake?" She asked raising her eyebrows. The audience was silent and I reopened as honestly as I could.

"No, I'm not leaving Jackie. This entire thing was a mistake. Caitlin and I were modeling together at a photo shoot and to make the pictures look more believable she kissed me and caught me by surprise. It was nothing serious, just for the job. I just hope the media doesn't make this bigger than it actually seems." I said hoping people would actually listen to me.

"Well Justin, we are all glad you fixed up this mix up. We're all on your side." Jennifer said and then we wrapped up the show. This wouldn't air until a few more days so I texted Jackie telling her we needed to talk and went to find Scooter and Kenny.

"That went well. Let's go home and get everything straightened out." Scooter said. I decided to tweet something to calm everyone down. I decided to tweet, "Don't listen to everything the media says." It was vague but I think everyone knew what I was talking about. Before I turned off my phone, I got a weird text from Caitlin.

"It wasn't just for the pictures." I read the text twice to fully understand it. What was she talking about? We were over years ago. I texted Jackie telling her we needed to talk. Maybe if I told her now she would get as far away form Caitlin as possible. This was getting too weird. Was Caitlin coming back as her crazy old self?

*********************
A/N
Hey guys! Sorry the chapter is short and I haven't updated in a while I've been busy with life! Remember to vote, comment, share, and follow me so you know when I update! Thank you so much for reading!