Jackie Chapter 1

I can't believe my parents are seriously making me take Jessie, my younger sister, to a Justin Bieber concert. Honestly it's so annoying. I have to do everything she says no matter what. She's 15 so she can't drive and that leaves me to be her chauffeur. I am going to be so bored at the concert. My sister is like a super fan. She has every song and CD of his and a ton of Justin Bieber merchandise. I could be doing so many things right now instead of being dragged to a concert. I am a dancer and musician and would love to be practicing instead of this. Geez, I swear Jessie passed out in the bathroom what is she doing in there?!

"Jessie, I swear if you aren't out of the bathroom in 10 minutes I'm not going to take you!"

"Yeesh!!! I'm here!"

She yelled. I looked her up and down she was was covered in Justin Bieber merchandise. A JB t-shirt, a JB backpack, a JB phone case. She even used hair chalk to make some of her hair purple. I just don't see what the big deal is about. I mean I get that he's talented and all but it's not like if you dress up all funky and buy all of his stuff he's gonna notice you, right? I mean he has millions of others of die hard fans.

"Wait," Jessica said. She looked me over. "You can't go like that!" She said.

"Why? What's wrong with what I'm wearing?" I asked quizzically.

"You have nothing that has to do with Justin Bieber anywhere on your clothes!" She whined. "I swear how are we even related! Wait here I'll get you a sweatshirt. At least wear that!" She sighed. I swear she is such a drama queen. I ended up switching out of my grey hoodie into a purple one with a picture of the glorious Mr. Bieber on it and some jeans and some comfy boots. I am not looking forward to tonight.

"I'm starting the car now! If you aren't in the car in two minutes I'm going to leave without you!" I screamed as I headed out to the garage and took my car keys and phone with me.