Newspaper Article

A/N: Can someone make me a cover because mine sucks as of the moment.
Also, THANKS SO MUCH FOR TWO FRICKING THOUSAND READS

The following is an article from PEOPLE Magazine:

It has been 3 years since Justin and Jackie Bieber have broken up. Jackie Thomas disappeared for a week, and when she came back, she became a new international role model to millions of women and girls telling them that they don't need a man to be successful. She became an international pop star and model with the help of her manager, Scooter Braun. Justin Bieber was equally as successful but his lifestyle changed. He started drag racing and was arrested. But, his fan base stayed strong with him and supported him all the way. His new music topped the charts for days on end. But, it's been 3 years since all of this has happened. Now, Justin Bieber is making a come back as a seemingly better man, apologizing for his past mistakes. Jackie, on the other hand, found her own fans and seemingly became a good girl gone bad. She doesn't get into legal trouble, but her latest photo shoots and music shows her maturing to be a strong, independent woman who had a wild side. Justin and Jackie haven't spoken about or too each other since the break up. When people asked what happened, they'd avoid the subject completely. Some people thought they had ideas about what happened, but no one really knew. People wondered why Jackie had used Justin's manager, and she simply stated it was just because she trusted him. Justin is trying to show everyone his new and improved image, and some sources are saying that Justin plans to reach out to Jackie and apologize for everything that happened in their mysterious pasts. Will his new life choices win Jackie over and smooth everything between them? Or will it end like their first relationship did?