Realization

Interesting chapter..?? I think so... Poor Luz though... this girl is going through some stuff I'll tell you that.
ENJOY<3

*****

King, Willow and Gus have been waiting by Luz for a while now.

"Do you think they're ok? They've been in there for a while." Willow breaks the tension in the room.

King looks up while holding Luz's hand "I wouldn't worry. Eda is the most powerful witch on the Boiling Isles. If anyone can do it she can."

Willow looks at King, thanking him with her eyes when all of the sudden a blinding light fills the room. "Ah! Who are- oh wait. Luz's friends. Sorry, I forgot you guys were here for a minute." Eda is regaining her balance as she readjusts from Luz's mind.

The room is silent. All eyes are on Eda who seems to be just fine. King has the courage to speak for everyone in the room "Umm Eda? I'm really happy you're here and all... but where's the green-haired girl?"

"Oh that one? Yeah she's still in there. But don't worry she's fine." Eda leaves the room to 'get some apple blood'.

Willow and Gus shrug off Eda's behavior and turn their attention back to Luz. But King however follows Eda to the kitchen. "Ok, what's up. I'm trying to remember a time I last saw you this worried. What did you see I there."

Eda pours a glass of apple blood, and drinks from the bottle "Let's just say I did not like what I saw. At. All." Eda is now holding her head and is contemplating on what her next move is. "Maybe it's time to reconnect with my sister."

~~

Amity is now following Inner Luz. Amity is lost in her own thoughts, looking around, glancing at all of Luz's memories. She feels uneasy looking at the emperor over and over again in different situations.

At this single moment, Amity is thankful for her parents. Thankful that she was allowed to leave her own house. Thankful they've never laid a hand on her. Sure they manipulate her life, but they just want her to succeed and be on top.

While Amity is contemplating her own life, Inner Luz comes to a stop "Before we wake up Luz, I need you to see this memory." She points to a picture with Luz and Belos in it.

Amity is scared but doesn't hesitate. She wants to help Luz in anyway she can. And if that means seeing a memory of the emperor, then so be it.

As Amity steps through the memory, she takes in her surroundings. "Ok Blight, remember it's just a memory. Now, what do we have here... ok it's Luz and the emperor at dinner. Aw Luz looks so cute right now eating with him. NO BLIGHT FOCUS!!!" Amity's thoughts are interrupted by Luz's memory beginning.

*****

"So, how were your friends today?"

"Dad. I know you don't care about that. What you're really wondering is what I did today. Well, we just went to Bonesburrow and shopped all day."

"You know me all to well child. And are you enjoying school?"

"I love school. It's really fun and I've met a lot of amazing people there."

"Luz what have I said about showing emotions. It's a weakness. Love is no exception. In fact, Love is the weakest emotion of them all."

*****

Amity's jaw dropped at Belos' comment. "Love is not a weakness. It's a witches greatest strength." She continued to watch the memory

*****

"Oh dad no! Not like that. I've just made really great friends. One of them wanting to be in the emperors' coven. She's the top student at Hexside."