Rash Decision

Eda set up a sleeping bag in the attic for Camila to sleep in. The human complied and didn't dare to question the witch before her. Eda notices her discomfort and tries to strike up a conversation "So, how old is your son? Hugo was it?" 

Camila nervously laughs "Yes Hugo. He's turning two today actually." Camila looks down at her feet, sad she missed her son's second birthday.

Eda grows uncomfortable and tries to make her feel better "Hey, chin up. He'll have plenty more where that came from!"

"Yeah... plenty more." A tear falls from Luz's mom's eye. She quickly wipes it away and looks up towards the witch "I thought that with Luz too. But- obviously not."

Eda sighs "Well, Luz has grown up into an amazing kid. She's actually the empress here." Eda laughs at the fact the Boiling Isles is currently being ruled by a human who's fourteen.

Camila's eyes shoot wide open "Empress?"

"Oh yeah." Eda rubs the back of her neck "Yeah you guys will have a lot to catch up on!"

Eda is interrupted when Lilith knocks on the door "Edalyn." Her voice sounded shaky. The older Clawthorne sister turned to Camila "We have to step out for a bit. Do you think you will be alright here by yourself for a while?"

Before Camila can answer, Eda yells while drawing a circle "SLEEP SPELL!" With that, the human falls onto the sleeping bad, out cold. Lilith scolds Eda, and the Owl Lady just shrugs "Now why do we have to step out for a bit?"

The two sisters walk out of the room and head down the stairs. Lilith is visibly on edge "Kikimora herself is here to take us to the castle. Direct orders of Luz."

Eda stops in her tracks "Really? Why? You think it's anything serious?"

"I'm not sure." Lilith continues to walk and Eda beings to walk along "But by the way Kiki is here personally, I don't it's anything good."

Eda rolls her eyes and laughs "Oh relax Lilly! I'm sure the kid just wants to apologize for her lashing out on us at Grom."

Lilith forces a smile but still has an uneasy feeling "I'm sure you're right. I just don't like the way Kiki is acting. She seems... Terrified."

"Eh she was probably being rude and Luz may have snapped on her. Don't worry. Not like she knows we have her mother right?" Eda laughs and reaches the door, revealing Kikimora and a few guards by her side.

Kiki swallows the lump in her throat and puts on an official voice "Edalyn and Lilith Clawthorne, Empress Luz has requested your immediate presence at the castle. I am here to personally escort you."

Lilith gives Kiki a worried glance and Eda just walks past the petite creature "Alright, we'll meet you there. OWLBERT!" Eda summons her staff and hops on. Lilith decides to staffpool with her sister. "Meet you there Kiks!" Eda flies off with her sister leaving Kiki and the few guards behind.

"Titan help them." Kiki says out loud to the guards "I've never seen Luz that angry. And the Titan himself possessed her." With that Kiki orders the guards to make their way back to the castle.

After a long journey, the sisters finally arrive at the castle. Immediately, Lilith could tell something was off. Odalia waited at the gate, with a nervous expression "Lilith, Eda, the empress is waiting for you in the throne room."

Before they made their way Lilith stopped and turned to the Blight "Is everything ok Odalia? Something seems off."

Odalia only looks at her co-worker with empathy "Just-" She hesitates, worried that somehow Luz will hear her. She then grabs Lilith's arms coming close to her trying to warn her "Lilith if I were you just tell the truth and don't lash out. I've never seen the human like this."