Coronation Day

4K PEOPLE HAV READ THIS!!! AAAHHHHHAHHHHAHHHAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!

THIS FANFIC IS NOW #2 IN THE OWL HOUSE!!!! IM SO GRATEFUL FOR ALL OF YOU!!! I LOVE WRITING AND I LOVE THAT OTHER PEOPLE LIKE MY WORK!!! THANK YOU WATTPAD!!!!

<3<3<3<3<3

*********************

*Knock*Knock*Knock*
"My liege. Your coronation is today. You have to get ready!" Kikimora knocks on the door, waking up both girls.

Luz holds her head and falls back into her bed "Ok ok!!! I'm getting ready! Just... 5 more minutes."

Amity laughs and gets out of bed and stretches "Come on lazy bones! It's your big day! Now get up." Amity grabs all of the covers and rips them off the tired human.

Luz groans and throws her pillow to muffle her face "Noooo. I'm the main event. They have to wait for me anyway."

Amity laughs "Luuzzzz! Get up or I'll get you up myself."

"Ha! You're bluffing. You don't have the guts." Luz starts to doze back to sleep.

Amity smirks and draws a circle, summoning a large abomination. "Abomination rise. Abomination, carry." The abomination turns to Luz and picks her up out of bed.

"AHH! Amity Blight put me down this instant!!" Luz yells, trying to escape the slimy grip of the abomination.

Amity laughs and shrugs "Your wish is my command. Abomination... Drop..." the abomination drops Luz flat in her face and disappears back into the ground. Amity is laughing so hard, tears are falling down her cheeks.

Luz tries to put on an angry face but she can't help but laugh as well. "Ha. Ha. Ha. You got me there Blight. Now help me up. I have to put on my official empress gown." Luz says in a sarcastic tone, mocking Kikimora "Ugh. They're making like a hundred of these now because it's all I'm ever going to be wearing."

Amity stops her laughing and wipes away her tears. She holds out her hand for the human and helps her up "Oh don't be dramatic. You're in charge. When you're in the castle and on the throne you have to wear the gown. But when you go out, you can wear whatever you'd like. And you can't forget about your school uniform." 

Luz scoffs and rolls her eyes "Oh yay. Another uniform. I guess it won't matter since it's for only a couple of years. But I honestly have no clothes. Only my emperors' coven wear, and my official gown. Ooo and my pj's. Wow... I'm 14 and I've never been shopping."

Amity jumps up in excitement "That's great! Not the part where all your life choices were controlled for your entire life. But the part where you've never been shopping! I'll be your first!!" Amity smiles but then realizes her choice of words. Her eyes open wide and she gets all red and starts to panic "I MEANT ILL BE YOUR FIRST SHOPPING PARTNER. NOT PARTNER PARTNER, I MEAN SHOPPING BUDDY OR PAL."

Luz steps up to the panicked witch and places both hands on her shoulders "AMITY!!!" Amity stops babbling and looks at Luz "I know what you meant. You can relax, ok? Now let's get ready. I had Lilith tell your mom to bring you formal wear for the ceremony. A guard will take you to her and I'll meet you in the throne room."

Amity just nods and walks out of the room, still red from her panic. Amity is then escorted to her mother's office, to change for the coronation.

Luz smiles and takes a deep breath. She cleans up the mess and makes her bed. Luz then grabs her official gown and gets dressed. The last official gown Luz had on had to be thrown out due to the bloodstains on it. Looking at her own reflection gave Luz a chill down her spine. She once again takes a deep breath and heads out.