friend of a friend of a friend // ally mayfair-richards

Out of all the things that Ally Mayfair-Richards could've seen herself doing on a Friday night, driving an extremely drunk friend of a friend of a friend home from a work party... was definitely not on the list.

How Lexi convinced Olivia to convince Sherry to convince Ally to take this random woman home, she'd never know.

But here she was anyway, cruising down a random suburb street while you quietly sang along to the radio and ogled Ally up and down with zero shame.

"I didn't catch your name?" Ally asked, not taking her eyes off the road.

"Y/N." You said, excited that Ally was finally paying attention to you. "You're Ally, right?" Your speech was a little slurred, but it was fine.

"Sure am." Ally couldn't decide if she was annoyed or not. On one hand, she could be home right now watching Real Housewives, but on the other hand... you were also kind of endearing... kind of.

Ally shook the thoughts from her head, glancing back at you to see you were still staring her way looking like you were looking at gold.

Ally had never met you before tonight, Lexi brought you along to the work party and you spoke a few times throughout the night.

It didn't take long before you were way too drunk for an office party and well... here you both were now sitting in Ally's car as she drove you home.

As Ally drove on.. you realized she was nowhere near your street nor your home. "Ally?" You spoke up.

"Yeah?"

"Where are we?" Even though you were still extremely intoxicated, you knew for sure that she wasn't bringing you home and you were almost worried.

"Oh, I decided to bring you back to my place... seeing as I don't really know where you live, and i've grown to kind of tolerate you. I want to make sure you're alright come tomorrow." She confessed and your mouth dropped to your lap.

Ally was bringing you to her home? Your head was still spinning so thinking was hard, but holy shit you didn't even know how to form a response.

You guessed you'd just let her? What else were to do? You just hoped you'd remember everything in the morning.

a/n

i've got awful writers block so here's a tiny ass lil story that maybe i'll continue and add to later? idk but i wanted to put something out for y'all.