stars above // ally mayfair-richards x reader

It was pretty routine these days, your relationship with Ally. You pretty much did the same thing. You and Ally went to work at the restaurant. Ally weaving in and out when she was needed downtown for Mayor issues.

You usually got Oz into the bath, or into bed, or made sure he had dinner while Ally made a million phone calls for the city. She'd always make sure to save time to read him a bedtime story, though.

Although you were together most of the time, you hadn't had a lot of time together just the two of you, alone, simply enjoying each other's company.

When Ally sweetly admitted she missed your weekly date nights, you smiled and wrapped your arms around her neck, kissing her softly. When you pulled away, you told her that they would make a comeback, starting tonight.

Ally pestered you all day, poking and prodding to try and get you to spill the secret date you planned, but you refused to tell her any details about it.

You managed to keep the actual date a secret until it was happening, and now here you were, snuggling in the back of her minivan.

Oz had finally fallen asleep awhile earlier and you and Ally giggled like schoolgirls as you tiptoed around the house, collecting blankets and pillows.

You made a make-shift fort under the opened hatch in her minivan and she was ecstatic when you told her the date was simply looking at the night sky.

"Star-gazing was a very good idea." Ally smiled as she brushed a piece of hair behind your ear.

"You really think so?" You smiled sheepishly, leaning your head on her shoulder and breathing in her scent. "I was worried it was too simple. Or too silly." You confessed.

"Of course I think so y/n! Anything you do for me is always perfect. We could sit on the couch watching tv and if you said it was a date, it'd be the best date i'd ever go on." Ally held you closer, kissing the top of your head and rubbing your arm affectionately.

You both sat in silence as you watched the stars. The sky was absolutely beautiful tonight. You wished you could stay in this moment forever, wrapped up in Ally's arms, feeling safe and content.

"You promise we'll do this weekly like we used to?" She said softly and you nodded. "I never break a promise."

a/n: this is SO short but i still hope you enjoyed.

a simply ally x reader suggested by: ThatLeslieGrossman