Jealous

Hi I'm Darragh (pronounced Darra) Joseph David Oxlade-Chamberlain. I'm 4 years old and I'm the elder child of Alex Oxlade-Chamberlain and Perrie Oxlade-Chamberlain. I have a younger sister named Gracie Amara Louise Oxlade-Chamberlain who's just turned 2 years old.

Darragh's POV: I'm the older kid in this family and you know what that means, I get less attention from my parents. But my little sister is for sure now the favorite child. I may only be 4 and a half years old but both my mammy and daddy pay more attention to Grace than me. I walk into the living room to see the usual, my parents playing with the younger sibling. I just ignore it and sit on the couch slumping a bit. "Daddy, why don't you pay more attention to me!" I ask annoyingly. "I do pay attention to you Dar." Daddy quickly responds. "Don't seem like it" I mumble incoherently. "Baby, what's up?" Mammy quickly questions as she notices me walking out the room. I completely ignore her and walk out the room.

Perrie's POV: I hop up and follow Darragh. I find him in the playroom playing with his toy cars sadly. I walk up to him and sit next to him " Baby, are you alright?" I ask him gently He just looks at me in silence, I can see his ocean blue eyes going a little teary. "What's going on, darling?" I ask again and move his hair out his face "Why don't you give me the attention that you give to Grace?" He asks me which makes my heart hurt a lot. He thinks that me and Alex aren't giving him attention. "Is that what's made you so unhappy, baby?" He nods shyly. "Do you want me and daddy to play with you?" He nods with a smile on his face. "There's my happy little man" I exclaim, I stand up and pick him up and hold him on my hip. I carry him into the living room. "Honey, I think there's somebody who wants to spend some time with you." I tell my husband who stands up immediately and I pick up Grace and the two of us watch Alex tossing Darragh around and I just smile and thank my heavens that I have such a amazing family .