Don't Seem to Notice

Requested by thatlonelycucumber2! Keep them requests coming in, peeps!

Hi, I'm Alexa Thirlwall-Pinnock, I'm 14 years old and the only child of Jade Thirlwall and Leigh-Anne Pinnock.
⚠️Contains mentions of suicide⚠️

Alexa's POV: I've been struggling for ages now and neither of my mothers have seemed to notice at all. I feel ignored since mama (Jade) and mum (Leigh) have been so busy with all their work that it just feels like they don't care anymore. I feel numb both mentally and physically, nobody's ever around for me to rely on. When I get home from school, I enter to a completely silent house with mama and mum just gone.

I enter my isolated bedroom, neither paternal figure around. I open up my bedside cabinet and find my pills that I usually take for my anxiety. I can't seem to cope anymore. I burst into tears and slide down my bedroom wall, with a pile of pills in one hand and my suicide note that I wrote a few days ago. With nothing else to lose and nobody to stop me, I take the tablets all at once. My heart rate becomes rapid with every single breath not knowing which one would be my last one. I drop down to the floor and everything just goes black. Then my heart stops and I die there and then.

Leigh's POV: I make it home with my wife after a long day of work. I've finally got a week off and can't wait to spend it with my family. I head upstairs to tell my wonderful daughter the news. I enter her bedroom to see the sight that a mother never wants to see: their son/daughter face down on the floor with a bottle of prescribed medication, spilling next to them. I immediately scream for Jade and she bolts up the stairs and then witnesses the horrifying scene. We both can't stop the constant spill of tears down both our cheeks. Jade immediately phones the ambulance and not long they arrive and take her to the hospital where they try everything to bring her back to life. After hours of waiting, we hear the words we both thought we'd never hear "I'm sorry to tell you this but, your daughter Alexa has overdosed and is pronounced dead."

Later: I'm clearing out Alexa's room when I find a note, I open it and read all about what she has been going through. It makes me cry again and I feel like I have completely failed as a mother and that we could have changed this outcome.

(Love ya'll)