Dating My Mum's Bandmate's Daughter

Hi, I'm Braelynn Amelia Isabelle Oxlade-Chamberlain, the 16 year old daughter of Alexander David Mark Oxlade-Chamberlain and Perrie Louise Oxlade-Chamberlain (nee. Edwards). I have a little brother named Jaden Alexander Kennedy Oxlade-Chamberlain who is 10.

Braelynn's POV: So, I came out to my parents as bisexual when I was 12 and 3 years later, started dating my girlfriend Jasmine Louise Amara Thirlwall, who just so happens to be my mams bandmate's 16 year old daughter. It's awkward, innit?

So, every night when my mam and dad go to bed, Jasmine sneaks into my room and so far nobody has found out about us, well at least before tonight...
"Hey, babe." My girlfriend appears at the window like she does every night, I smile and let her in, inconspicuously.
"I've missed you, love." I greet her, capturing her lips in a kiss.
"We literally just spoke on the phone less than a hour ago." She teases me, smiling.
"I know but I don't care." I retort, giggling.

Jaden's POV: My bladder decides to wake me up so I get out of bed and head to the bathroom but as I go to reach the bathroom door, I can hear faint giggling from my sister's room. I peer through the tight gap between the door and see her kissing a girl. I mean, there's nothing wrong with that but at this time of night? I silently creep past her door and into our parents' room.

"Mam, there's a girl in Braelynn's room." I tell my mam, poking her side making her roll over.
"Go back to bed, darling..." She replies, groggily.
"They're making out in there." I tell her and that wakes her up, suddenly.
"What?!" She exclaims, slipping her slippers on and putting on her robe. She follows me to her room.

Perrie's POV: I peer into my daughter's room and just see her making out with what it looks like Jade's daughter. I couldn't care less whom she dates but we agreed that nobody in her room at night or with the door shut.
"Braelynn Amelia Isabelle Oxlade-Chamberlain, what on earth are you doing?!" I whisper yell, opening the door. They immediately separate and refuse to look me in the eyes. "Do you know how bloody late it is, young lady?!"

They both just stay silent, way too embarrassed to open their lips.
"Your mother will be worried sick about your location! Jasmine, you should be home asleep!" I exclaim, looking at the clock. "It's 11pm at night!"
"Mam, please, it's Friday night... Can she just stay around for tonight?" My daughter begs me, giving me the puppy dog eyes.
"Fine, just for tonight. No funny business! Goodnight, you two." I give in, one night won't kill 'em. I call up Jade and tell her what's going on and she's fine with it.