Autism Isn't Always Helpful (Part 2) (Requested)

⚠️Contains mentions of blood, self harm and a gruesome suicide⚠️

Alex's POV: Evan hasn't left his room since he got home from school on Friday and me and my wife have been getting really worried. He's essentially locked himself in his room, not a peep or anything can be heard from in there.

A hour earlier: The snake goes down to the rabbit hole and coils around before entering the hole again, it's perfect. I sling it around a hook in my roof and it's done. I head into my bathroom, grab a razor, lift my sleeves and push the blade against my arm a few times creating a cool pattern with my blood.

Now I know that it will go quite deep, I slowly climb up the stepladder, wrapping the rope tightly around my neck, flipping my arm over and cutting right where my artery is, the blood begins to squirt out rapidly and I take one last breath before my feet are no longer touching anything. It's finally time to get rid of the biggest mistake in this family...

Alex's POV: We've been trying to unlock the door for a few days now, seriously worried about him, his mental health and his needs.
"Buddy, you need to open up the door! Me and mummy are really worried." I tell him through the door, getting no response once again. A whiff begins to emerge through the door of putrid things like blood. I begin to panic and wriggle at the door handle even more.
"Buddy, open up the door! What are you doing?" I yell, banging on the door. "Daddy just wants to know!"

I decide to call the police to see if I could get somebody to help. They arrive soon enough and get the damn door open just for me to see the most sickening and horrendous scene that any parent can see in their lifetime: Evan hanging there, a noose around tightly his neck, blood across his hands and arms. My heart stops beating and I just collapse onto the floor, being barely helped up by 2 police officers.

A month later at Evan's funeral: I have to stand there with my wife and younger son, watching that casket go past in that hearse carrying the deceased body of my son. Tears becoming a permanent feature of my face and loads more, I miss him more than anything in the universe and wish that I could have done something differently so we weren't in this situation.

Seems like the four musketeers has gone down to three...