Chapter 35

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

The movie ended sooner than I expected which caused me to pout slightly. I put on Mulan after it and opened the picnic basket, pulling out a juice box. I noticed there was ramen that was in a plastic container and took it out, opening it up. I noticed a red packet of little sauce and tried to tear it open. I eventually got frustrated and used my teeth to bite it open. I poured the sauce into the ramen with a smile. I used the chopsticks in the thing, wanting to try it since I had seen Grana do this a lot.

I took a bite and immediately regretted it, wincing at the instant heat in my mouth. I shook my head as I put the chopsticks down, putting the lid of the ramen back on. I opened the juice box as the heat in my mouth grew, sipping on it quickly in hopes to get rid of the spiciness. I whimpered as I grabbed another juice box, sipping from it quickly. It managed to make the spiciness die down some but I could still feel the heat in my mouth from it. I got up with a frown on my lips, wishing that the heat would just disappear completely.

I knew that it had to be something Grana liked to eat as she really liked spicy foods. I went to the door and opened it, peeking out. While I wanted to find Mommy so she could help me with the burning in my mouth, I didn't want to run into a stranger. Strangers were scary and I didn't like them at all.

I hesitantly left the room, still clutching my juice box. It didn't take me long to find where Mommy and Grana were but they were in a room with a bunch of other people. I knew the people somewhat as they were always in meeting rooms with big me but I didn't know them that well. They were kind of strangers to me still.

The wall to the meeting room was glass which meant that they could see me too. I only realized that cause one of them saw me and said something causing others to look at me. I hesitantly opened the door to the meeting room and entered it.

"Cassidy, I did not know you were coming," one of the women that I slightly knew. She had always been nice to and often had invited me to things so that I could make new friends. She was an older woman and her name was Quinn Zimmer, an owner of a contract company which was only on the rise lately.

I smiled at her as I went over to my Grana who patted her lap. I sat down on her lap and she kissed the top of my head. "Cassy I thought you were going to stay in the room and watch movies?" she questioned me.

"I ate spicy noodles and now my mouth hurts," I informed her as I sipped from my juice box. "I don't like spicy stuff," I told her as I wrinkled my nose up at the thought of more spicy food.

"I'll go get you some milk which will help you with the spicyness," she said as she handed me off to Mommy who took me happily. Grana got up and left, a soft sigh escaping her lips as she exited the room.

I cuddled into Mommy as she rested her chin on top of my head. I turned my head slightly and smiled when I saw Mr. Wolf. I guess since Mrs. Wolf was my mommy that meant he must be my daddy now. I reached over and touched his face, giggling when he grabbed my hand and pretended to eat it.

"No, stop it Daddy," I squealed as I pulled my hand away and hid into Mommy's side. She rubbed my back gently with a small smile on her lips.

"So what's going on with you guys?" a man's voice asked. I knew who he was, he was the nice man who worked in real estate contracts. His name was Devin and his wife's name was Haven. She was very nice to me and often slipped me little items, a mischievous twinkle in her eyes. She was the only one who knew little me as she had seen my paci in my purse and questioned me about it causing me to slip into littlespace from the stress of it.

"Oh uh... Cassidy is our little now," Mommy said as she kissed the top of my head. "I presume you all know what littles as Amelia has mentioned them before," she said.

"Of course we know what littles are, we just did not know Cassidy was one," the woman who handled medical malpractice cases said. She was nice to me too most of the time, her name was Stella.

"We didn't know either until the other day," Daddy said as he managed to pry me away from Mommy. I stuck my tongue out at Mommy as he rubbed my back.

"You have to go to the park with me soon," I informed Daddy as I looked up at him. "Mommy and Grana went with me and that means that you have to go with me too," I said with a small smile on my lips.

"Oh do I?" he questioned as he raised an eyebrow. "Maybe I will go to the park and leave you there, let the vultures eat you," he said as he tickled my sides, making me squeal and squirm.

"No, don't you dare," I sulked as I looked down with a frown on my lips. "I don't likes you, you are a meanie," I said as I huffed dramatically.

"You are the meanie," he said as he pretended like he was going to push me off his lap, making me squeal as I clung to him. "See, you are trying to squeeze me to death," he said as he tapped my nose with his finger. I giggled as I scrunched my nose up.

"Here's your milk," I heard Grana say and looked to my left, smiling when I saw the pink sippy cup. I took it and drank from it quickly, letting it quench the rest of the heat in my mouth.

"Thank you Grana," I said as I snuggled into Daddy while drinking from the sippy cup, closing my eyes with a smile on my face. I hid my face into his chest as the meeting started to resume, finding their talk to be boring.