Chapter 2

Cassidy shuffled nervously in place as Mrs. Wolf raised an eyebrow. "I'm waiting for an explanation dear," she said softly yet sternly.

"I'm a little," Cassidy blurted out. "Well I mean I'm an age regressor," she said as she furrowed her eyebrows and tried to think of how to explain everything.

"Ahh I should have known," Mrs. Wolf chuckled making Cassidy frown slightly.

"What do you mean you should have known? Is it that obvious?" Cassidy asked as her lower lip trembled.

"To any caregiver, yes it is," Mrs. Wolf said. "This certainly does explain the whining, the pouting and of course the tantrums," she pointed out.

"What happened in there wasn't a tantrum," Cassidy muttered as she crossed her arms.

"No it wasn't. Being upset was valid in that moment but swearing was not. Neither was throwing your drink," Mrs. Wolf scolded making Cassidy blush.

"He was being mean to me. He brought up my parents," Cassidy whined as she crossed her arms.

"It doesn't matter that he was being mean. You were rude," Mrs. Wolf said as she raised an eyebrow. "Now you need to go apologize," she said.

"Hell no. He never apologizes so I won't neither," Cassidy huffed angrily.

"Cassidy Lance, you will march your butt in there and apologize or else," Mrs. Wolf warned.

"Or else what?" Cassidy asked.

"Or else I'll take you over my knee. I will not tolerate disrespect from you little girl," Mrs. Wolf said making Cassidy's eyes widen.

"You're not my mommy, you can't do that," Cassidy said as she narrowed her eyes.

"Not yet," Mrs. Wolf murmured.

"What'd you say?" Cassidy asked suspiciously, having not quite heard the older woman.

"Nothing," Mrs. Wolf sigh as she pinched the bridge of her nose. "If you will not apologize then you will come over to mine and my husband's place later," she said.

"What? Why?" Cassidy asked as she furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"Because it's the option I'm giving you instead of dragging you back into that meeting room missy," Mrs. Wolf said making Cassidy pout.

"Fine," Cassidy agreed with a small sigh. "Can you make your apple tarts though?" She asked. Cassidy had only had them once but she had fallen in love with them.

"Of course," Mrs. Wolf smiled as she turned to leave, Cassidy doing a small victory dance behind her. "Oh and Cassidy?" She said as she paused.

"Yes?" Cassidy asked hesitantly as she froze.

"Make sure to wash your paci off, I'm sure you don't want any icky germs on it," Mrs. Wolf said before leaving.

Mrs. Wolf, or rather Lillian, couldn't believe her luck. She had only hoped to catch Cassidy in such a state. She had longed for the chance to speak to her about this entire thing. You see, Lillian knew that Cassidy was a little. She had discovered it over a course of months.

What started it off was a simple look from the balcony. Lillian had no intention of spying but she was curious at what her neighbor was doing, sitting outside by the pool but showing no interest in the water itself. Besides, Lillian would admit that young woman intrigued her. And that's when she discovered what Cassidy was trying so desperately to hide.

You see, Cassidy could hide her littlespace quite well. She could not have hidden what Lillian saw that day since she was sitting out in the open with nothing but a tanktop and a diaper on. At first, the diaper could have gone unnoticed was it not for Cassidy moving around so often to get comfortable.

It hadn't surprised Lillian though. In fact she had been the first one to bet that Cassidy was a little. She had actually discovered Cassidy's littleness long before she knew that the young woman was the new owner of the Lance firm.

It had hurt to know that the sweet, young neighbor was actually the number one enemy to basically all law firms. Cassidy had proved herself to them though. She had turned the crooked law firm back upright and tried to do everything legally and by the book, unlike her parents. It was sad really. Cassidy's grandparents had worked hard to establish their firm and her parents had ruined it so quickly.

Cassandra and John Lance were vile snakes who would turn on each other if given the chance. Cassidy was the exact opposite, she loved to help people and often times did it at the expense of herself.

Lillian knew that the girl couldn't keep giving so she had started trying to find ways to help her. After all she knew it was only a matter of time before the girl broke, just like she had done today.

As much as Cassidy liked to pretend she was big and tough, she was to cute to be intimidating and ended up usually proving just how childish she was to everyone. If it wasn't for Lillian's quickness to claim that Cassidy would be her little before she'd even attempt to let others try to prove otherwise. Lillian knew that if she hadn't laid the claim, Mrs. Lee would have.

Now though, Lillian just had to set the trap to convince her baby to give up pretending that she was a big, bad adult and convince her to accept her life as a little. A little who would finally have caregivers.