Chapter 13

*Cassidy's P.O.V*
"Let me be apart of your conversation," I whined as I climbed in between Mrs. Diangelo and Mrs. Wolf.

"It's a grown up conversation," Mrs. Wolf said making me pout.

"I'm four. I am a grown up," I whined as I crossed my arms. "Let me be in the talk too," I huffed as I glared at her. She reached over and pulled me onto her lap.

"Don't be fussy about not being involved. It makes me think you need a nap," she stated making me whine. "Go see my husband, he'll gladly do what you want," she said standing me up and patting my bottom. I turned to pout at her.

"Why can't I be involved?" I asked making her raise an eyebrow. I wanted to be apart of grown up coversation.

"Because I said so. Now go see Mr. Wolf or if you would like to continue, I will call Mrs. Lee and see what she thinks of your behavior," Mrs. Wolf said making me whine and pout. "I'm just teasing baby," she cooed.

"Fine, I'll go. You owe me cuddles though," I said as I crossed my arms. She chuckled and nodded. I turned and left her office, wandering around until I found his office.

I knocked, not waiting for an answer as I entered his office. He looked up from his computer, a frown on his face until he saw me. "Hello," he said making me wave shyly as I shut the door before walking over to his desk. "What are you doing in here?" He asked.

"Your wife won't let me be apart of the grownups coversation between her and her mommy," I whined. He chuckled and nodded his head.

"Don't worry, I'm never allowed in those conversations either," he said as he shook his head with a small smile.

"Really?" I asked curiously as I tilted my head. He nodded his head with a small smile. "Whatcha doing?" I asked as I went to the otherside of his desk.

"Just some paperwork," he said as he glanced at me. He minimized the tab and pulled up Netflix. "What do you want to watch?" He asked.

"Matilda," I said. He nodded his head and found the movie, putting it on. He got up and pulled a recliner over. I climbed into it and turned my attention to the movie.

He glanced at me as he started doing paperwork that was in front of him. I smiled as I rested my head on my hands, rocking back and forth slightly.

"What's your favorite color?" He asked.

"Mmm I'm partial to black," I said simply as I shrugged. "Neutral colors really.  What's your favorite color?" I asked him.

"I like a good green or red," he said with a small smile. "What's your favorite food?" He asked.

"Nachos. What's yours?" I asked curiously.

"Pizza," he said making me nod.

"Pizza's good. Diego likes to steal it from me though," I mumbled with a small pout.

"Yeah, he's a bit of a brat isn't he?" He asked.

"Yep yep," I nodded my head.

The door to his office opened suddenly and then shut. "How are you two doing?" Mrs. Wolf asked.

"How did you manage to piss your mom off again?" He asked.

"Who said I did that?" She asked as she locked the door.

"Because you came in quickly and locked the door," he replied with a small smirk.

"Shut your mouth, I don't need that woman finding me," she said as she walked over and sat by me. The door to the office rattled and there seemed to be a very angry woman on the other side of it.

I glanced at Mrs. Wolf who had a frown on her face. "What are we watching?" She asked.

"Matilda," I replied as an idea formed in my head. I glanced at the couch, knowing it would aid in my plan.

"You like the movie?" She asked making me nod. I leaned against for a moment.

"I'm gonna go lay on the couch cause I'm tired," I mumbled softly making her nod.

"Okay baby," she said. I got up and made it seem like I was going to the couch before going to the door. "What are you doing?" She asked, eyeing me as I put my hand on the doorknob.

"Revenge," I stated simply.

"Don't you dare," she said as I tightened my grip on the doorknob.

"Remember when you spanked my bottom?" I asked. "Payback is a biotch," I said, knowing she couldn't punish me because I didn't curse. I unlocked the door and opened it. Mrs. Diangelo stepped in to the room and looked at me.

"Good girl," she praised as she patted my head. She shut the door behind her and pulled a sucker out of her purse, handing it to me. I unwrapped it and popped it into my mouth, happily skipping over to the couch and sitting down.

"Mmm. It's root beer flavor," I said as I leaned back against the couch, watching Mrs. Wolf get yelled at in another language, I assumed Italian because she had mentioned her mom being Italian.

Mr. Wolf came over and sat down by me. "That was dirty," he said making me nod my head.

"I don't play nice when I get punished," I shrugged as I leaned into him, his hand gently rubbing my back.

"Even the baby is better behaved than you," Mrs. Diangelo said making me frown.

"Not a baby," I said as I hummed to myself, swinging my feet back and forth.

"Of course you're not," Mrs. Diangelo said making me smile. I was glad she understood that I was a big girl and not some baby. I got up while they were talking and went to the office door.

"Where are you going?" Mr. Wolf asked making their attention turn to me.

"To go down the street and get ice cream," I replied before shutting the door behind me and skipping to the elevator, waving bye to Mrs. Wolf and Mrs. Diangelo as they walked towards the elevator quickly. "Bye bye," I said simply.