Chapter 53

*Cassidy's P.O.V*

I reached over for my bottle of water, twisting the top off of it and trying to drink it while laying down. It was a bad decision because I ended up spilling water all over myself, soaking both my blanket and the top part of my nightgown.

"Cassidy," Lillian sighs softly as I tilt my head back to her. I glance at my water bottle before quickly jerking it towards her. The water splashes out of the bottle and onto her shirt. She glances from her shirt to the bottle and then to me.

"I did nothing and you know nothing," I say as I put my water bottle back on the table. She raises an eyebrow, clearly not seeming amused with me. I knew that because her lips furrow into a frown whenever she was unhappy with me.

"You are very lucky that you are not regressed right now or else you would be in the corner," Lillian says dryly. I shake my head quickly at that, sitting up and scooting away from her. I would not be in the corner ever ever! I would just have to play my cards right to make sure that didn't happen.

"You can't do that, I am just an injured little baby," I inform her as I purposefully glance at my stomach.

"Hence why I said timeout and not a spanking," Lillian states. That was definitely not a funner option than time out, I was glad she had picked timeout over spanking. I felt a pout form on my face as I crossed my arms over my chest.

"No timeout," I whisper. Lillian leans over, tilting my head up with one of her fingers. I stare into her eyes, making a quiet popping noise with my mouth quietly.

"Are you feeling tiny? Is my little baby wanting her mommy?" she asks softly. I duck my head slightly, pulling my nightgown up slightly to hide the bottom half of my face as I chew on the seam of the neckline of my nightgown. "Don't do that baby," she whispers as she tugs the nightgown back down. I whine as I look at her, moving my sleeve up to my mouth. That was the only good thing that long-sleeves were for.

"Mommy, stop," I say when Mommy tries to pull my sleeve away. It was just too much fun to chew on. I couldn't let her take my sleeve away or else I would be bored.

"Are you hungry?" Mommy questions, making me pause in my tracks as I look at her with wide eyes. I was very hungry! I hadn't even noticed that until she pointed it out but now my tummy was growling. "That's what I thought. What do you want for lunch?" she asks.

"Peanut butter and jelly 'wich," I say quietly, looking at her with pleading eyes. She smiles softly as she leans over, kissing the top of my forehead. I latched onto her since she had fallen right into my trap. Now she would have to carry me around which was exactly what I wanted.

"Come here," Mommy lifts me up, resting me on her hip. I smile as I play with her hair which had fallen loose from the clip that was holding it up. I liked her hair down more than I liked it up, it being down meant I could play with it.

Mommy carried me into the kitchen, sitting me down in a dreaded highchair. She had the audacity to buckle me which felt very mean since that meant I couldn't try and squirm out of it. After that she left me to try and escape that horrible prison while she made my sandwich. I kicked my feet back and forth, fiddling with the buckle on the highchair straps.

"If you even dare push that button young lady, I will put you in the corner," Mommy threatens. I freeze, glancing towards her. I hadn't even known that she could see me, her back was to me. I carefully put my hands on the tray, sitting there very quietly as I watched her with suspicion. "Thank you," she says, making my eyes widen. She wasn't even looking at me, how could she know that I was being good now? It must be some kind of superpower.

"Witchcraft," I mutter, narrowing my eyes as I cross my arms over my chest. My lower lip was sticking out as I sulk about her stupid superpowers.

"It's called mother's intuition and I know when my baby is being naughty," Mommy teases as she cuts my sandwich into two triangles before slicing them in half so I have four pieces. "Do you want a fruit or vegetable with your lunch?" she asks.