Chapter 12

*Cassidy's P.O.V*
I snuggled into Mrs. Wolf, feeling her hand pat my bottom. She was gentle  but also firm, having a good rhythm as she stood up. She carried me to a couch with Mrs. Diangelo following close behind.

She sat down by Mrs. Wolf. She gently played with my hair as I lay back. A giggle escaped me as she reached down and tickled my sides. Another giggle escaped me as Mrs. Wolf joined in.

"Leave me alone," I squealed softly as I tried to get away. "Leave me alone," I related as I swatted at her arm. Mrs. Wolf frowned as she grabbed my arm.

"No hitting," she said making me nod ny head slightly in understanding. "Understand baby?" She asked softly.

"I understand," I said as I sit up with a small pout. I hadn't meant to make it seem like I was trying to hit her. "I'm sorry," I said as she tickled me again with a small smile.

"You're forgiven," Mrs. Wolf chuckled softly as she passed me to Mrs. Diangelo. "So now that you're busy holding her then I'm going to to back to work and not worry about you murdering me," she said with a small smile.

"Oh so you've trapped me with holding the baby?" Mrs. Diangelo asked.

"Not a baby," I huffed as I crossed my arms.

"Sorry," Mrs. Diangelo said. "So I'm stuck with the big girl," she said making me nod with a small smile on her face.

"Yes you are," Mrs. Wolf said as she went to her desk. "Now shush and let me work," she said.

"Shush? Did you shush me?" Mrs. Diangelo asked. She took her heel off and sat me on the couch. She got up and walked over to Mrs. Wolf.

"Get your Italian ass back on that couch," Mrs. Wolf asked as she got up and moved around the desk slowly

"I'll do that after I beat your ass for shushing me and swearing." Mrs. Diangelo.

"Fuck you," Mrs. Wolf said as she ran to the door, opening it and rubbing out.

"Lillian Maria Rosa Wolf, you can run but you can't hide," Mrs. Diangelo said as she followed after her.

"Ooh two middle names. She is in trouble," I said as I skipped to the door and shut it, locking it. "This is my office now," I said as I went back to the couch and hopped on to it. I stood up bouncing up and down with an excited grin.

I bounced for a while as I slowly tired myself out. I giggled as I kept bouncing dropping down to my knees as I kept going. I heard a knock on the door making me look up. I saw Mrs.Wolf there with Mrs. Diangelo. I walked over and looked at them.

"Open the door," Mrs. Wolf said as I stared at her. I shook my head with a mischievous grin. "Open the door," she repeated. I stuck my tongue out as I walked over to wall. I looked between them as I hit a button watching the blinds go down as I waved bye.

I went and sat in her chair as the blinds lowered down. I smiled at the angry look on her face and waved again with a small giggle. I sat there putting cartoons on to her computer screen. I watched them entranced with a small smile as I giggled and rested my head on my hands.

I looked up when the door knob jiggled. I frowned and slid under her desk, curling up to hide. "There you go darling," Mr. Wolf's voice said as the door opened.

"Where is she?" Mrs. Wolf asked as she entered the room. I heard the clicking of heels as she looked for me. I waited for her to go away with a small frown on my face.

I heard her heels click as she got closer. Her feet stopped in front of me as she stood at her desk. She slowly lowered herself down and stared me in the eyes before grabbing my arm and pulling me out.

I pouted at her as she stood up which made stand up to. "When I tell you to do something, you do it," she said, puntuating each word with a sharp smack to my bottom. Tears pricked my eyes as I nodded my head. She let go of my arm.

I looked towards the door seeing Mrs. Diangelo standing there with an unimpressed look on her face. Mr. Wolf was there too and he didn't look happy either. "Couch now," Mrs. Wolf growled in my ear making me hurry to the couch and sit down at the end of it.

I sat there, looking at my lap until someone sat down on the middle of the couch. I looked up to Mrs. Diangelo and smiled. My smile soon dissapeared when she didn't even spare a look at me. I slowly slid down to the floor after a few moments.

I scooted over to Mrs. Diangelo hugging her leg. She looked down making me smile until she looked away. I let out a small cry as I scooted away and stood up. She looked back at me and raised an eyebrow as I backed in to the corner, turning around and putting my nose against the wall.

"What are you doing?" Mrs. Wolf asked sounding annoyed.

"Time out," I said.

"Why?" She asked.

"Was bad, good girls get cuddles after spankings and I no get cuddles so I still bad," I said as I sniffled softly.

"Oh my goodness, come here," Mrs. Wolf sighed. I shook my head making her sigh. I heard her heels click towards me before she turned me around. "Were you upset because my mother didn't respond to you hugging her leg?" She asked. I nodded my head. "She's not a mind reader, she didn't know. Now if you want cuddles, go and ask her for them properly," she said as she pulled me out of the corner and nudged me towards Mrs. Diangelo.

I hesitantly walked over making her look at me. I shuffled my feet as I stared at the floor. I looked at her and raised my arms up. "Cuddles?" I asked.

"Of course baby," Mrs. Diangelo said as she pulled me on to her lap, holding me close and rubbing my back.

"See? All you have to do is ask," Mrs. Wolf said. "So can you ask next time?" She asked.

"Yes," I nodded as I smiled slightly. Mrs. Diangelo kissed my forehead and rocked me back and forth.