Chapter 15

Anyone else flinch at fast movements? Like I do, no matter who the person is because my friends would hit me suddenly on the shoulder and yeah.

*Cassidy's P.O.V*
I glanced at the door when it opened again, hoping to see someone that could possibly help me. My blood chilled when it was Mrs. Lee who walked in next and she spotted me and Mrs. Wolf quickly.

She walked over and stood beside Mrs. Wolf. I was now trapped in the booth and I squirmed slightly from nervousness.

"Cassidy. Marie. Lance," Mrs. Lee said making me frown and squirm. "What the hell were you thinking! Walking down the street alone when you're little," she whisper yelled.

"I wanted ice cream," I said as I squirmed slightly.

"That's not an excuse," she said, snatching the cone out of my hands making me whine.

"Give it back," I cried out, reaching for it. She pulled it further away making me whine louder. I gasped when a hand grabbed the cone out of her hand. Mrs. Johnson pushed in between them and back to me before sitting next to me.

"Anne what are you thinking?" Mrs. Lee asked. I sat quietly, licking my ice cream while watching them.

"That taking away a treat that I gave her isn't going to make her listen to you," Mrs. Johnson replied while glancing at me. I smiled hesitantly making her chuckle.

"Well she doesn't deserve a treat after what she did," Mrs. Lee said.

"Amelia, sister dearest, just sit down and talk. You're causing a scene," Mrs. Johnson said as she narrowed her eyes. Mrs. Lee sat down and slid into the booth, Mrs. Wolf sitting down next to her.

"So you're Amelia's sister?" Mrs. Wolf asked making Mrs. Johnson look at her.

"Sadly," she said with a small smile as she reached over and tucked my hair behind my ear. I leaned into her hand softly with a smile. Her hand moved to my back and she gently scratched making me sigh and sink into her touch.

"Sadly for me you mean," Mrs. Lee corrected. "Lucky for you," she told Mrs. Johnson making her roll her eyes.

"Sure Amelia keep telling yourself that," Mrs. Johnson replied. I tapped her shoulder causing her to glance at me. I glanced at Mrs. Wolf and then back to her making her nod and smile. I climbed over her lap as she scooted over. I sat across from Mrs. Wolf now.

"Hi," I said making her study me. "Want some?" I asked holding my ice cream out to her.

"No thank you baby," she said. I pouted as I glanced at Mrs. Lee and held it out.

"You want some?" I asked. She took it and licked the side of it before handing it back.

"Thank you Cass," she said with a small smile. I went back to licking at my ice cream rather happily. I looked around for a bit before getting up and earning a small tsking sound from Mrs. Lee. "Where are you going?" She asked.

I pointed to Mrs. Wolf and walked over. I sat down on her lap, her hands instinctively pulling me close. "Well hello to you baby," she said as she patted my bottom, pausing at the feeling of the pull up. "Are you wearing a pull up?" She questioned quietly. I nodded my head.

"Where did you get it?" She asked. I pointed to Mrs. Johnson making her look at me.

"Can I help you?" Mrs. Johnson asked as she raised an eyebrow. I shook my head as I bit my ice cream cone.

"I was just tellin' where I got my pull up from," I said as I chewed on the cone.

"Don't speak with your mouth full," all three of the women corrected making me blush as I swallowed. It was scary how in sync they were.

"Sorry," I muttered as I looked down while squirming.

"You're forgiven," Mrs. Johnson said. "And to answer your question, she did get her pull up from me. I have a pack for her upstairs for when she stops by and is little," she explained to Mrs. Wolf.

"Alrighty," Mrs. Lee nodded her head. "I don't think I've introduced you two to each other. Anne this is Lillian Wolf. Lillian this is my sister Anne Johnson," she said.

"Pleasure to meet you," Mrs. Wolf said as she reached her hand out carefully and shook Mrs. Johnson's hand.

"Pleasure to meet you aswell," Mrs. Johnson replied. I finished my ice cream making her whisper to Mrs. Lee. Mrs. Lee grabbed a napkin and turned towards me, wiping my face off quickly.

"No," I cried as I turned and hid my face into Mrs. Wolf's breasts. I whined as I closed my eyes tightly while clinging to her. Her hands held me close, moving in small circles on my back and belly.

"Shh baby, it's okay. Your face was all dirty from your ice cream," she cooed while she bounced me slightly.

"Didn't like it," I said. "You clean my face?" I questioned curiously as I lifted my head slightly.

"Not right now. Only because you've already wiped your face off into my dress," Mrs. Wolf said softly as she chuckled.

"I'm sorry," I said with a blush as I turned away and hid my face into her arm. She laughed as she rubbed my back with her other hand.

"You're fine baby," she said making me lift my head up.

"Really?" I asked earning a nod from her as I sighed happily. I leaned back into her as I got comfortable from her touch.

I listened to the three women talk, zoning out with a smile on my lips. They all seemed to be talking about something that I didn't really care about since it wasn't about something I could eat.

I saw a hand in my peripheral vision and flinched away from it. The hand dropped and I turned to look at whoever's hand it was, only to see Mrs. Lee staring at me concerned.

"What was that about?" She asked making me look away nervously.