Bonus Chapter - Simp

"Baby, what's so funny?" Karl laughed as he turned to face me in his chair.

"I'm sorry," I laughed, "I'm interrupting you."

"It's okay, but what's so funny?"

"I'm on Tik Tok and I don't know how I got here but I'm just watching compilations of Dream screaming and laughing with the other guys laughing in the background and it's killing me," I tried to explain in between my laughs, "it's really not that funny, but I can't stop laughing."

"Baby," Karl laughed, "you are crying from how hard you're laughing. It's just Dream laughing?"

"And screaming," I nodded.

"You're adorable," Karl shook his head and turned back to his stream, turning his mic back on, "Dream, Ava's over here simping for you."

"No I'm not!" I defended myself.

"How's that feel Karl? Your beautiful girlfriend simping for me?" Dream laughed.

"I'm not simping for Dream!" I argued.

"She could simp for worse people," Karl shrugged, "she was on Tik Tok and started dying over videos of you laughing and screaming."

"At least she's not looking at the videos of people obsessing over my hands," Dream laughed.

"I hate all of you," I rolled my eyes as I grabbed my phone and left our room.

"No! Come back!" Karl called after me.

I went downstairs and sat on the couch with Ethan and Bailey, both of them turning to give me a questioning look. I honestly forgot they were both home.

"I'm pouting," I informed them, "Karl kept saying I was simping for Dream."

"What an idiot," Ethan laughed.

"And he said that to Dream," I explained, "so now I'm plotting on how to get him back."

"Can we help?" Bailey asked.

"You guys have an idea?" I asked.

"You always bring him something while he's streaming. Always," Bailey smirked, "so why not bring him something he'd hate?"

"Like what?" I asked.

"You could get him Taco Bell and have them put nothing but sour cream in the burritos, he'd probably cry," Ethan suggested.

"That's evil," I laughed, "or I already planned to make cupcakes this weekend. I could make him a special one."

Bailey and Ethan both agreed, offering to help me.

I got to work on the cupcake batter, purposely leaving some aside to add in something diabolical for Karl. I had all of the cupcakes in the oven, including his special cupcake, and quickly put together a frosting. I was still considering just throwing away the joke cupcake and just shoving a cupcake in his face instead. I'm still unsure. We'll see what he's up to when these are done I suppose.

"You're already feeling bad about this, aren't you?" Bailey asked.

"Maybe," I sighed.

"Don't feel bad. If you don't want to feed him a dirt cupcake then we can do something else to get him back. We'll still help you," Bailey laughed.

"I just feel bad because I know it was a joke, but it still bugged me," I shrugged, "you know what I mean."

"I know, stay here I have an idea," Bailey smiled.

He walked away, going upstairs to our room. I tried to listen to whatever was happening, but from the kitchen it was hard to tell. I heard Karl yell and possibly laugh... and then Bailey came back down to the kitchen with a proud smile on his face.

"What did you do?" I asked.

"You'll see when you bring him a real cupcake," Bailey laughed, "now you don't have to do the mean part."

"Thank you," I laughed.

Once the cupcakes were cooled, I carefully put the frosting on each of them, giving one to Bailey and Ethan before I brought two upstairs with me. I stepped into Karl's room, seeing him laugh with his headset on as he paid close attention to whatever they were playing tonight.

"Baby," I got his attention.

"Hi," Karl pouted when he turned to see me holding a plate with two cupcakes on it.

"Oh my god," I giggled as I saw the black sharpie written on Karl's forehead, spelling the word Simp.

"I've been branded," Karl pouted.

"I mean it's not wrong," I laughed.

"Baby!" Karl yelled.

"I'm kidding," I insisted, "kind of... maybe... but I brought you a cupcake."

"Thank you," Karl smiled, "you always bring me something while I'm streaming."

"It's called acts of service," I smiled as I walked up to him, placing the cupcakes on his desk, "I like bringing you things."

"Ava! You know that I know that you don't actually simp for me right?" Dream called to me.

"I know," I nodded.

"Thank you," Karl smiled as he leaned up and kissed my cheek.

"You're welcome," I smiled, "okay I'm going. Bailey and I are going to watch a movie."

"No," Karl laughed as he wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down onto his lap, "not until we share one of these."

"You're ridiculous. You realize that when I make you something, I made more than the couple I bring to you so there's still like nine cupcakes downstairs," I rolled my eyes.

"I don't care, you're staying here," Karl smirked.

He grabbed a cupcake and broke it in half, giving me half of it, I carefully broke the bottom of the cupcake off and placed it on top of the frosting, creating a cupcake sandwich. Truly the best way to eat a cupcake, you get even frosting to cake ratio for each bite.

"Who taught you how to make things like this?" Karl asked, "every time you've made me something they've been amazing."

"My mom," I smiled, "and after she was gone, Jimmy's mom took over and taught me something new on every holiday. Every birthday or Christmas or halloween or whatever, she'd teach me another recipe. And then when I moved to Wilmington, I just figured out the new stuff on my own."

"What happened to your mom?" Sapnap asked, me now realizing that they could all hear me over their discord call.

"She died when I was fourteen," I explained, "and I was always close to Jimmy's family so his mom looked after me even though I was a pain in the ass and wouldn't let her take care of me."

"You're such a pain in the ass," Karl laughed to change the subject, "but I like you anyway."

"Bitch you better," I laughed, "I just made you cupcakes."

Karl shook his head and leaned up to kiss my cheek. I love that we can get so playful together like this sometimes, it reminded me that we're not always serious. I got off of his lap and went to the bathroom, grabbing some rubbing alcohol before I returned to our room. He was already streaming, so there was already at least half an hour worths of video of him with the word simp written on his forehead. I figured he's paid for calling me a simp enough.

I carefully sat back on his lap while he kept playing Minecraft. I pushed his hair out of his face and gently used the alcohol to remove the sharpie from his skin. I gently pat his skin dry and kissed his forehead, putting his hair back where it laid before.

"Okay, have fun," I smiled, "play nice boys."