Thirty-Nine

I placed a kiss against one of Karl's cheeks before I moved to kiss his other cheek, finally placing a light kiss against his lips. A smile tugged onto his lips before he pulled me even closer to his body than I already was.

"Good morning beautiful," Karl sighed in his morning voice.

"Good morning," I smiled, "how'd you sleep?"

"Perfect, like I always do with you," Karl smiled, "how did you sleep?"

"Perfect. I always sleep best with you," I insisted.

"I guess we have to go downstairs and face those annoying friends of ours," Karl sighed, "but I'm not done holding onto you yet."

"We don't have to do anything," I laughed.

Karl pressed his lips against my forehead, gently drawing shapes on the skin on my waist. I love it when he does things like that.

"You know, I'm kind of crazy about you," I smiled dreamily as I moved my head to look at Karl's face.

I lightly traced my fingertips down the side of Karl's face, around one side of his jaw before they stopped on his chin. He smiled with almost a dark cloud over his blue eyes.

He leaned down, pressing his lips to mine as he pulled me as suffocatingly close as he could, as if I could possibly get any closer to him. With his lips against mine, he pulled me on top of him as he gripped tightly onto my waist. We slightly moved against each other, getting way too into it for how new this relationship was. I mean we aren't even in an official relationship, but I couldn't deny that I wanted him.

I do, I definitely do, but that doesn't make me ready for that. Not yet.

I felt his hands grip onto my t-shirt as he pulled it up until he met the material of my bralette. I could feel his fingers graze over the lacy material as he smiled into the kiss before he gently pulled my shirt all the way off and dropped it onto the floor.

"Was that okay? I didn't ask before I did it," Karl panicked as he looked back at me.

"It was okay," I nodded as leaned back in to kiss him more.

It was okay, I wouldn't tell him it was if it wasn't, but I'm not sure how much else would be. I also didn't really think he'd try to do much more than that, but I do wonder why he hasn't tried. Was it just because we weren't in a relationship?

His lips moved from mine down to my neck, lightly kissing and nipping until he reached that spot under my jaw by my ear. A light moan escaped my lips before I could contain it. I bit down on my bottom lip to stop myself from doing that again and tangled my fingers into Karl's hair.

"Hey, are you guys-," Chris began as he walked into my room, "sorry."

"Dude, do that one more time and I'll murder you," I glared over at him.

"Sorry," Chris chuckled, "I should've knocked. I was just going to ask if you wanted to come get breakfast with us, but I'll just bring you something back. I will keep them downstairs."

"Bye Chris," Karl shooed him away.

"I'm going, I'm going," Chris laughed before he left, closing my door after himself.

I looked back down to Karl and immediately he leaned up and pressed his lips back to mine, pawing his hands down my sides. I giggled as Karl quickly rolled us over so he was hovering over me, leaning some of his weight against my lower body.

"I don't want to go too far too fast," Karl panted, "I want to take our time with this, it's important. Is that okay with you?"

"Of course it is," I confirmed as I rested my hand against his cheek, feeling him lean into my touch, "as long as this slower pace means you're still going to kiss me."