Fifty

"Okay, is everyone ready?" Jimmy asked myself and the other three people I was competing against.

We all nodded before he turned to Tareq and got ready to start his intro.

"Welcome to the first challenge in this million dollar series!" Jimmy yelled at the camera, "let me explain. This is going to be different from my last million dollar series. This time, there's going to be four challenges leading up to the big finale, and every challenge is going to have the same contestants who you'll meet in a second. Each contestant has a coach and how they perform in each challenge will earn them points for the team. So even if you get the least number of points in the first four challenges, you could still win in the finale and take home the big prize. This time, the prize isn't one million dollars. It's not three million dollars. It's Five. Million. Dollars. You heard me right, five million!"

My jaw dropped. Are they on drugs? Five million dollars?! They have to be joking.

"This is obviously now the most extreme challenge we've ever done. I had each of the coaches pick their contestant because the prize is so big, I wanted each team to be able to at least have some basic knowledge of each other. Some of the other challenges are really physical so hopefully the contestants feel more comfortable being honest about what they need. I don't want anyone getting hurt during these challenges. Each team is also assigned a color, which will come in handy later. Let's meet our teams," Jimmy smiled before he turned to the first contestant.

"This is team yellow," Jimmy introduced, "Chris, who is your contestant?"

"This is Ty, y'all remember him, I'm sure you do," Chris laughed, "he was a favorite, and he's a pretty cool guy so I brought him back."

"Team white, Chandler who is your contestant?" Jimmy asked.

"This is Taggs. He was in the island video," Chandler smiled, "and he does a lot of behind the scenes stuff for us."

"Team red, Karl who is your contestant?" Jimmy asked.

"This is Ava. She's my girlfriend," Karl smiled, getting to say that out loud on YouTube for the first time, "and she's the most badass, determined, and competitive person I know. She'll take down all of these guys, no doubt about it."

"Don't tell the other teams, but I agree," Jimmy smiled as he lifted up his shirt to speak directly into his mic before he moved onto the last contestant.

Karl thought we weren't still on camera so he stepped up and kissed me on the cheek before he whispered, "you've got this, I believe in you."

"I hope so, we're buying a house," I laughed quietly.

"And finally, this is team blue, Tyler who is your contestant?" Jimmy asked.

"This is Nolan, he was also in the island video," Tyler smiled, "known as the one who was going to sell the island if he won."

"Alright, now that we've met all of our contestants, let's get into this first challenge," Jimmy exclaimed, "so each of them have a post with a few pegs in it behind them, they will climb up to wherever they want on the post and hold on. Its simple, the last person still holding on, wins the most points."

We all stepped up to the part of the post that was meant for us to climb, and waited for Jimmy to tell us to go. Except, I couldn't reach the lowest peg to help me up. Cool, thanks Jimmy.

"Are you all ready?" Jimmy asked.

We all nodded and he gave us the go ahead to start climbing. I looked over at Karl and gave him a sad look.

"What's wrong?" Karl asked worried.

"I need help, I can't reach the bottom peg," I laughed.

Karl laughed before all of the guys, the ones behind the camera along with the ones on camera, joined in and laughed with him. Karl grabbed onto my waist and easily lifted me up so I could reach the pegs.