Chapter 27

Loki let you catch your breath, let you come down from the euphoria of the first orgasm of your heat. The need was still there. It wouldn't be quenched by a single orgasm, especially not without a Alpha being involved in this process.

You'd had a conversation with Loki a couple of days ago, under the influence of a bit of alcohol. He'd wanted to find out what you were interested in sexually to make your heat as good for you as possible. Which was likely how you'd found yourself tied to your own bed. Omegas tended to be submissive in bed, so that wasn't a huge surprise. You'd also discussed that there was no risk of puppies coming from your heat and you didn't have to worry about any sexual diseases. You were both clean. As to the puppies, Loki had insisted that he was only fertile when he went into rut, but you were both taking contraceptives just in case. Neither of you wanted puppies at the moment.

You floated on the haze of euphoria for awhile, random thoughts bouncing around your mind until you grounded again in reality. You were still tied to your bed, with Loki kneeling between your legs. "Back with me, pet?" He asked when your gaze focused on him again.

You nodded sheepishly. "Yes, Alpha," you replied.

His concerned expression turned to a seductive smirk. "Very good, my pet," he purred as he noticed that your hips were already rising, offering yourself to him. The need was back already. You had known it wouldn't be sated long by just his silver tongue, not when everything that you were was begging for his knot. An Alpha's knot, an Alpha's seed, was the only thing that would ease the heat.

Obviously there were other ways when there were female Alpha or LBGT couples involved, but for some reason your mind was too preoccupied with the naked god in front of you to remember what those were.

Loki was a vision, his long raven locks flowing to his shoulders, his pale skin was perfect, save for a couple of battle scars. His muscles defined, though not hulking. He was lithe and strong and perfect.

And so very well endowed. You had a moment to wonder how it was going to comfortably fit where it was going before your heat-addled brain reminded you oh so logically that it didn't give a single solitary fuck and it wanted that cock. Badly.

It was very logical indeed.

"Are you ready for this, pet?" Loki asked. Even though you couldn't give proper consent, and had given informed consent when you had been able to, he wanted to make sure that you didn't revoke your consent now.

"Yes~ Alpha, please!" You whined and lifted your hips as far as you could.

Loki purred and reached to your core, sliding a long elegant finger into the overheated, oversensitive area. His cold finger felt amazing and soothing. He checked to make sure you were still wet, still ready, though you would remain so as long as you were in heat. He purred louder and slid another finger in. He began pumping them slowly, working and stretching you open, to be able to give you as much pleasure as possible.

You cried out and writhed, but you were bound and spread for him so all you could do was take it. His thumb caressed your clit as he worked, not enough for you to orgasm, but enough to make sure you were completely focused on him and his task. When he finally decided you were wet enough and ready enough, he carefully removed his fingers. You mewled plaintively, begging him again, until he lined himself up and began to slid in, inch by inch. He moved carefully, seemingly in no rush as his cock spread you impossibly open.

Your hands gripped the pillow under you and you mewled for him. It seemed unbearable, though your body accommodated his girth as if you were made for each other. "There's a good girl," Loki purred as he slid in. It felt like it took forever before he was buried to the hilt. It felt absolutely amazing. You leaned up to try to kiss him, to try to do something.

Loki purred as he leaned down to kiss you as he lazily began to thrust. He appeared to not be in a hurry as his hands caressed your bound body, as his cold cock moved within you.

When you got close, he began kissing his way down your neck. He stopped when he got to just the right place, to the spot that made you cry out with pleasure. He kept licking, sucking, kissing that spot as he increased his pace. "Cum with me," he growled against your skin.

That growl, his fast pace, his cock hitting all the perfect places inside you, soon had you over the edge of pleasure, your core throbbing around him as he milked your orgasm from you.

You felt the base of his cock thicken, engorging the knot there. It was full size as his thrust deeper one last time, spilling his seed inside you, his knot locking you together.

At the same time as he came, he sank his teeth into that spot in your neck. It had to be deep enough to bleed, to scar. You cried out in a mix of pain and pleasure as the mating magic flowed around the pair of you, binding you for life. Forever marked as Loki's.