Chapter 49

You finally made it back to the tower. You weren't sure you were going to beat Loki's temper snapping, but you somehow managed to keep him calm until you got there. Thankfully, Cap also noticed Loki's mood and kept Wanda distracted. She tended to be constantly at your side or Loki's whenever she was around. It was absolutely adorable. She was a good pup, but right now, with Loki's temper, it was better for her to be a safe distance away.

Especially with what you would be doing to soft the edge of Loki's temper.

She definitely didn't need to know about any of that. You took Loki's hand and he gripped yours too tightly. Not quite enough to bruise, but you could practically feel his temper. He wouldn't hurt you. You were his Omega. But he needed to get that temper out.

And a few rounds of rough sex would do that.

You nodded to Cap, reassuring him that you had Loki's temper under control. Loki kept an arm firmly around your shoulders and led you to the elevators. You could tell that you were in for a rough session and that just made you all the more wet for him.

Loki nuzzled your hair when the pair of you were alone in the elevator. "Soon, pet. You're all mine," he purred in a seductive whisper in your ear.

"All yours," you agreed in a submissive mewl.

That only turned Loki on further and he pulled you into a demanding kiss, his fingers winding tightly in your hair. You knew from that one action, from the scent and feel of him, from how his tongue invaded your mouth and he dominated the kisses.

The elevator doors opened and Loki backed you down the hall to your suite. He opened the door with one hand. Jarvis had already been informed to let your mate into your suite, so there was no resistance from him. Loki led you inside and closed and locked the door behind you. He pushed you against the nearest wall, pinning you there with his body. "Mine," he informed you, his voice going from seductive purr to demanding growl. You looked up at him and saw his emerald eyes dark with desire.

"Y-yours," you managed to get out.

That little stutter spurred him on. "Yes?" He asked for consent before he moved again. Consent was always sexy. Even when he needed to burn off some temper, he wouldn't do anything you wouldn't agree with.

You nodded and purred softly to reassure him. "Yes," you agreed. Whatever he had in mind, you were up for it. Loki would accept your decision if that changed, but for now...

He gave you a possessive growl before all of your clothes vanished with a shimmer of his green magic. Loki remained fully clothed for the moment, sexy as ever in his black suit of sexiness. There was a stark contrast between his suit and your nakedness and you felt vulnerable in front of him. He was an Alpha in full power of the situation.

And you loved every moment of it.

His knee moved between your legs as he leaned down to kiss you deeply, demandingly. He forced your legs apart, keeping you pinned against the wall as he kissed you until your knees were weak. You felt him harden against you as he kissed you deeply. His kisses trailed down your neck as his hands explored your body.

When you felt like you were going to die of the pressure of the build up of pleasure, he roughly turned you, forcing you face-flat against the wall, your legs spread. You heard his zipper and let out a small mewl of desire before you felt him at your entrance. Loki nibbled at your neck as he slid in. "Mine," he informed you in a growl.

"Yours!" You cried out in pleasure as you stretched to accommodate his size. He slid in carefully, moving slowly enough not to hurt you. Though you felt the impatience in his movements.

Soon, he was pounding you into the wall, his hand on the back of your neck, holding you still as he had his way with you. "Loki!" You cried in pleasure, screaming his name as you came.

He spilled himself inside you and when he nipped at your neck again, you knew that your night was just beginning.