Chapter 45

Loki stayed in Wanda's bedroom while you got the poor little Alpha up out of bed. She needed to shower and get rid of the pheromone soaked sweat. You helped her into the bathroom and Loki worked on airing out her room without even being asked. You appreciated how he just knew what was needed without being told and how he did what was needed without being asked.

You got Wanda into the shower, got her clean clothes, and helped Loki clean and air out her room. Finally, she was clean and dressed, if a little dazed and unsteady. You kept an arm around her shoulders and let her cuddle close. "You'll feel better when you've gotten something to eat," you promised her gently. It was time for dinner anyway and her transition had been especially hard. It was no wonder that the poor thing was starving.

You and Loki led Wanda down to the common floor where the group was still waiting. Peter looked much more relaxed now that he'd had the support of Tony and Aunt May. He had a plush Iron Man on his lap from the Build a Bear store. He lit up in delight when he saw Wanda in between you and Loki. He jumped to his feet and ran over. "Wand!" He hugged her tightly and nuzzled close. "You're ok!" He sounded so relieved.

Wanda's arms wrapped around the Omega and she nuzzled his hair. "Yes, Pete. I'm alright. Meimei and Starshy helped me through it," she reassured him, exuding an Alpha's strength in comforting a distressed Omega. In a couple years he might very well be her Omega. They were still too young for proper mating. She also called Loki as 'older brother' in her native language. The pair had adopted each other when Loki took her on as a student.

"Come on, pups. Dinner's ready, then we'll head down to the registration office," Aunt May called from the kitchen.

"Registration?" Wanda asked you. The poor pup was out of the loop on a lot of things since she'd been in Hydra's captivity being experimented on. She'd gained her magic through their experiments, but it wasn't worth the torture she'd been through or how hard she had to work now to build her life. At least she had the team to help her.

You nodded and led the pups to the table where the team had set out dinner. "Yes. You have to get a new ID once you present that says what you presented as," you explained to her. She'd gotten an ID when she'd come to live with the Avengers as well as all the documents she needed to start school. Tony and Nat had seen to all of that and you weren't entirely convinced that they'd done it by entirely legal means. You were smart enough not to question them on it, though.

Wanda accepted your explanation and took her seat at the table, next to Peter, of course. The pair were inseparable, especially now with new pheromones rushing through them. You caught the gaze of the Alphas watching them. They'd be under constant supervision when they were together for a bit, at least until the newness of the presentation wore off. No one wanted stupid irreversible mistakes made because instincts drove them to act without thinking.

It was like teenage hormones but a thousand times worse, with equally permanent consequences.

Hopefully, they would stick to being adorable and cuddly and not try for anything more. Anything more would upset all the Alphas for awhile, until they could be sure the teens were thinking clearly about their choices.

You didn't tell the teens at the moment that Peter would be collared when he was registered. Neither of them needed to think about that at the moment. Though the rest of you all knew it. No one wanted to think about it.

The law would piss them all off once they thought about it too hard.

And no one wanted to see the results of that.

Especially with the Asgardian's strength.

Or the terrifying thought of how Wanda would react when her Omega was collared.