Chapter 31

Loki carried you back up to your apartment. Jarvis let him in without you needing to do anything except stay snuggled in his arms. Apparently, his security clearance had been upped. He was your mate. He was allowed inside. You wouldn't have anything else, especially right now.

Loki kissed your forehead once you were safely inside. He had closed the door behind you and reengaged his spells, keeping you safe from anyone barging in, even if Jarvis gave them permission. "You'll be back to normal in the morning, Elskling," he promised as he carried you back to your bedroom. You nuzzled at his neck with a mew. You knew his words were true. You'd lived through enough heats already to know how long they lasted. This one was better than any you'd been through before. You knew having an Alpha to see you through it made it better than suffering through the need and pain alone. You hadn't realized how much until you had an Alpha of your own to help you. Loki carried you the rest of the way to your bedroom, as if you weighed nothing. "How are you feeling?" He asked you gently.

"I'm... I...." You mewled. It was hard to think, especially after being overwhelmed by how many people had been downstairs.

Loki set you on your bed before he climbed in with you and pulled you onto his lap. He pet your hair. "It's alright. I'm here," he soothed. He nuzzled your hair. "Do you need me?" He asked gently. He could smell your desire, but still wanted your consent, for which you loved him dearly.

Need? Yes. That was the feeling. You mewled softly and leaned up to kiss him. "Yes~" you agreed. That would fix the last of the heat still muddling your mind.

Loki purred, that deep Alpha growl-purr that made your heart skip and butterflies invade your stomach. It also made your heat-addled body react automatically, made your slick pool in anticipation as your desire rose. "Yes, pet. I'll take care of you," he purred and captured your lips with his. "One more round should clear the last of the heat," he said between kisses.

"Yes," you agreed. You could feel it as truth as he said the words.

He pulled you into a breathless kiss, making you melt and moan into it as you pressed yourself against him. He finally pulled back. "So we'll make it a good round, pet," he purred and you knew you were in for a lot of teasing and foreplay. You nodded your agreement. Sex with Loki was fantastic. Whatever he was clearly in the mood for was going to be great. "Good girl," he purred, making your heart flutter again.

He carefully slid off your robe as he kissed you again. He made you melt with kisses before he carefully moved you off of his lap and onto the bed. He summoned lengths of emerald green rope, making sure you saw it and could object if you weren't comfortable with the idea. Instead of objecting, you gave him a plaintive pleading mewl of desire. He chuckled and moved behind you, carefully pulling your arms behind you, so they were boxed, crossed behind your back with your hands clasping the other arm above the elbow. The position could be sustained for much longer than having your elbows tied together. He tied your arms in place with a length of rope. He was careful and gentle, his fingers deft with the knots. You shifted when he was done, but couldn't move your arms, couldn't free yourself.

While you were testing the bonds on your arms, Loki had moved on to your legs, swiftly frog tying them. You couldn't stand, couldn't unbend your legs, but Loki could access you freely. That was exactly what Loki wanted. You mewled helplessly.

"Shh, pet. I'll take care of you," Loki promised in his Alpha-growl. He kissed you again as he laid you gently on your back. Your arms were bound in such a way that it was comfortable to lay on them and they weren't going to go numb. Loki clearly knew what he was doing when it came to bondage. That was typical. Alphas were doms by nature, especially when it came to their Omega.

Loki's hands proceeded to caress and explore your bound body as he kissed you. He swallowed your moans as he tweaked your nipples, massaged and caressed, as he rolled them around with his fingers. You couldn't escape, just squirm a little under him. Your legs were bound so he had total access to your body and he took advantage of that. His hand trailed down to rub your core. You mewled and lifted your hips, offering yourself to him. He kept teasing, tormenting, playing with you until you thought you would die of the need.

Only then, did he slide a finger into you to keep teasing, to keep playing. He slid another finger in as his thumb finally brushed over your clit. "Yes! Alpha, yes!" You cried out. He chuckled and moved to nibble and suck at the sensitive spot on your neck as his fingers pumped in and out of you, somehow hitting your g-spot with every thrust, his thumb working your clit relentlessly as he did.

He threw you over the edge of orgasm, but didn't let you rest. He kept it going, as your core throbbed around his fingers. When you were dazed from pleasure, he removed his fingers, then flipped you effortlessly, so you were balanced up on your knees. He made sure your face was turned to the side so you could breathe. Your ass was up in the air and you were helpless to his desires with your arms and legs bound.

You felt Loki's cock at your wet core as his hands gripped your hips. "Mine~" he growl-purred.

"Yours," you agreed in a helpless submissive mewl.

That submissiveness only urged him on and he slid in carefully. He didn't want to hurt you and had made sure you were good and ready for him, stretched and wet. He didn't waste time once he had eased in, though, and was soon thrusting hard, taking his pleasure from your bound form. His cock hit that bundle of nerves within you. One arm snaked under you and his fingers found your clit, making you cry out in pleasure as his thrusts increased in speed and depth.

"Come with me, pet," he growled and bent to nip at the mating mark on your neck. You came again, crying out his name as he thrust more deeply still, burying himself to the hilt as his seed spilled within you.

You sagged then, spent and panting. Loki took a minute to recover before he slowly slid out and vanished your bonds. He lifted you into his arms to carry you to the bathroom to clean you both up in a cool bath. He took care of you as always, gentle and loving, completely opposite of the dominant Alpha who had been in your bed. You loved both sides of your Alpha.

He carried you back to bed when you were both clean and dry and laid on the clean bed with you, letting you lay on his chest. "Rest, Elskling. You'll feel better when you wake," Loki promised and kissed your forehead.

"I love you," you murmured as you nuzzled to a more comfortable spot to lay your head on his chest. You were mostly asleep by then and hadn't realized the words had slipped out. You were vaguely aware of Loki's shock at them as his hand stiffened while he was petting your hair.

You could tell the words had shocked him, but he eventually purred softly and murmured, with his lips against your hair. "I love you too,"